Turtle Island Dreamkeepers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turtle Island Dreamkeepers

Sat. June 23, '12 I attended the powwow hosted by Monroe County Community College and want to thank EVERYONE involved for the very meaningful and beautiful experience. The facilities were clean, convenient, with warm hospitality. The event was well-organized and very educational for those of us continuing to learn about the great Native American culture. Everyone was made to feel welcome and at home participating, as we were invited, to join in the dances. THANK YOU for a splendid time spent in such an authentic atmosphere.

think GOODNESS!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Smokin' Ace
    Bill Miller News
    by Smokin' Ace
    This is being sent on behalf of [email protected]
    as part of the mailing list that you joined.
    List: BillMillerList
    URL: http://www.billmiller.net
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Bill...
    09-09-2004, 03:55 PM
  • RedbirdsVision
    Help for next year's powwow
    by RedbirdsVision
    Help sought for 2007 Native American Powwow and other projects

Redbird, a 501(c)(3) non profit association based in Simi Valley, California, is planning to host the Children Of Many Colors Powwow again in 2007 at Moorpark College. We will need to elicit the support of a new Auxiliary...
    08-31-2006, 10:36 PM
  • Tibiki Kinew
    Return of Ancestors Gathering in Sedona
    by Tibiki Kinew
    Was any one from here at this gathering?
    A bus load of folks from up here in Canada went the long way and saw what the hype was.
    Yes the gathering was okay but not the best in many a persons eye!
    First thing that they saw going wrong was that there were video cameras all over recording...
    05-04-2009, 11:42 AM
  • StandnWolf
    Perrysburg Pow wow
    by StandnWolf
    A great time for all who made the trip!
    Good food, lots of dancing,vendors who were friendly and gave information to all.
    The bird of prey area was something I will always cherish, to see those wonderful birds up so close!
    Jamie, thank you for saying the right things at the right...
    10-03-2007, 11:56 AM
  • CHEROSAGE
    Sedalia MO Powwow
    by CHEROSAGE
    I want to thank everyone that came to make this year one of our best ever. I would also like to thank all that prayed for us. The weather was very pleasent and the AC inside was great too.

Jarod Buffalohead and his Brothers were great along with everyone that came to help him sing....
    07-20-2004, 02:15 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X