Ya Native

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya Native

This link was shared to me by a friend from another site.I am sure some of you here know this place.It is a lovely place to learn and view picture and stories from the past.I plan on supporting this site in the near future~ http://www.ya-native.com/social/nativelegends.html if you cannot get to this siteby this link please feel free to stop by my profile and click the shared link there. We all breath the same air...
    Last edited by Revy; 08-31-2012, 02:39 AM. Reason: misspelling

Ya Native

I shared this link.No one has even commented.I've searched this all out to the point of where I am in an Endless Circle.There is much wonder as I search.Reamus Wilson I remember from the past was a Great Native American!Very wise with Wisdom.A Knowledgable man!Now I see this Ya Native sharing the memories of Reamus Wilson,as well as a twitter and facebook place of dwelling. Does anyone see where I am going with this? I was having thoughts of doing the donation on the YaNative site.Please comment on this matter.What say you?Authentic? or "Powwows do not happen very often,and when they do they are beautiful and Unique!"
    Last edited by Revy; 09-01-2012, 03:17 AM. Reason: changed wording around

Comment

I think the reason nobody has commented is you have it in feedback section, you should try Native Issues or something.
      Becky B.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.