Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instant Messaging

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Instant Messaging

    Paul,

    Is the Instant Messaging permanently turned off?

    I can't seem to find the cyber chat portal.

    ~Dev

  • #2
    Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
    Paul,

    Is the Instant Messaging permanently turned off?

    I can't seem to find the cyber chat portal.

    ~Dev
    There's a cyber chat portal?!
    Holly

    "It's better to be a smartass than a dumbass..."

    Comment


    • #3
      It's working. But the part that allows you all to see it is broken! :)

      I'm working on it now!
      New to the site--Introduce Yourself

      Find a Pow Wow Near You!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Paul G View Post
        It's working. But the part that allows you all to see it is broken! :)

        I'm working on it now!
        Chi Migwetch paul (big thank you in Ojibwe)
        Asema Is Sacred
        Traditional Use, Not Misuse
        Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
        OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

        Comment


        • #5
          It works now. Look towards the bottom of the main forum page. There is a link to turn on instant messaging.
          New to the site--Introduce Yourself

          Find a Pow Wow Near You!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Paul G View Post
            It works now. Look towards the bottom of the main forum page. There is a link to turn on instant messaging.
            Thank you [MENTION=2]Paul G[/MENTION]! It now works as id did on a full desktop. I can access the site on my droid in desktop mode, but the interface moves off the display when does I increase the size. Not a big deal, just saying that it works there as well. It fits when I turn my device sideways. Thank you again.
            Last edited by xTekno; 08-08-2013, 12:07 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
              Thank you [MENTION=2]Paul G[/MENTION]! It now works as id did on a full desktop. I can access the site on my droid in desktop mode, but the interface moves off the display when does I increase the size. Not a big deal, just saying that it works there as well. It fits when I turn my device sideways. Thank you again.
              I thank that back ... the interface is there, but everyone appears Offline even though users are Online. Usually, there is either a green or red dot, but they all neutral. Sent out messages, but still waiting for responses.

              Comment


              • #8
                okay, got a green dot for one, but maybe the others are 'invisible'.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
                  okay, got a green dot for one, but maybe the others are 'invisible'.
                  Nobody has it turned on yet!
                  New to the site--Introduce Yourself

                  Find a Pow Wow Near You!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    mine shows 2 green dots.
                    sigpic This is how I dance when your standing next to me...

                    "Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Pretty cool...I turned mine on!
                      Be strong, but not rude.
                      Be kind, but not weak.
                      Be bold, but don't bully.
                      Be humble, but not shy.
                      Be confident, but not arrogant.

                      Lessons Learned In Life

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        <~~~~~~ is invisible...cus of my stalkers.

                        jk. its just cus im a snob.



                        *Kalilsha*



                        If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                        When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

                        Comment

                        Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                        Related Topics

                        Collapse

                        • Paul G
                          New Chat Room!
                          by Paul G
                          Finally we have the new chat room!

                          Please visit our new chat room by clicking the Chat button above.

                          Thanks to those of you that have worked very hard raising the $ for this!

                          Thanks to Mato especially, she really spearheaded the effort!

                          ...
                          05-24-2002, 12:54 PM
                        • xTekno
                          Comet Chat
                          by xTekno
                          The application now active only when u click on ur username.

                          Then it doesn't open separate chat pages for each person u r chatting with. It stacks them on top of one another.
                          10-07-2011, 01:24 PM
                        • streamhawk
                          Comet Chat bar
                          by streamhawk
                          hey Paul, the Comet Chat at the bottom of the screen is the last thing to load on any screen I go to, it really bogs the loading process down, takes a very long time to access any screen since that toolbar has to load after everything else does. Is this chat even being used? Can I get rid of it as an...
                          08-03-2009, 05:03 PM
                        • Annie Fawn
                          Is anyone interested in setting up a chat? I'm in the chat room.
                          by Annie Fawn
                          06-03-2005, 10:31 PM
                        • Toolbox
                          Chat room?
                          by Toolbox
                          I think it would be cool to have an actual chat room(s) where people can live chat with each other without the need to have many individual chat panes open. Think of the old AOL chat rooms. Anyone else think its a good idea?
                          08-27-2009, 08:32 PM

                        Trending

                        Collapse

                        There are no results that meet this criteria.

                        Sidebar Ad

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X