Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent messages

Hi,

I'm sure this mostly user error, but I had a question about private messages. I sent one yesterday (or rather, I thought I did) but when I go to the "sent" folder, it's empty. Maybe I missed a step and it didn't actually send? Or do they only show up when they have been read maybe? Any insight/suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

well, one way to find out is to do it again.

this time, send a private message to me and we'll see if i get it.

if i do get it, i will reply back and let you know that i got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alli3 View Post
      Hi,

I'm sure this mostly user error, but I had a question about private messages. I sent one yesterday (or rather, I thought I did) but when I go to the "sent" folder, it's empty. Maybe I missed a step and it didn't actually send? Or do they only show up when they have been read maybe? Any insight/suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
      I've noticed the default is NOT to save a copy of the message (at least that's the way it is on my UserCP).

Under the text box where you type, if you scroll down a little, there's a section called "Additional Options". You have to check/click on the "Save a copy of this msg in your Sent items folder".

LOL! I forget to do that sometimes myself.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by xTekno View Post
        well, one way to find out is to do it again.

this time, send a private message to me and we'll see if i get it.

if i do get it, i will reply back and let you know that i got it.
        got your pm. see my reply.

Comment

I have sent private message to Paul and never got a response I have asked for help in this site and no one answers me.

Comment

Originally posted by rydenbul View Post
            I have sent private message to Paul and never got a response I have asked for help in this site and no one answers me.
            PaulG is usually not around much. He stays pretty busy ! LOL What do you need help with ?
            I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
            It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X