X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wardancer
    replied
    Originally posted by rydenbul View Post
    I have sent private message to Paul and never got a response I have asked for help in this site and no one answers me.
    PaulG is usually not around much. He stays pretty busy ! LOL What do you need help with ?

Leave a comment:

• rydenbul
    replied
    I have sent private message to Paul and never got a response I have asked for help in this site and no one answers me.

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    replied
    Originally posted by xTekno View Post
    well, one way to find out is to do it again.

this time, send a private message to me and we'll see if i get it.

if i do get it, i will reply back and let you know that i got it.
    got your pm. see my reply.

Leave a comment:

• eagleclanriverband
    replied
    Originally posted by Alli3 View Post
    Hi,

I'm sure this mostly user error, but I had a question about private messages. I sent one yesterday (or rather, I thought I did) but when I go to the "sent" folder, it's empty. Maybe I missed a step and it didn't actually send? Or do they only show up when they have been read maybe? Any insight/suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
    I've noticed the default is NOT to save a copy of the message (at least that's the way it is on my UserCP).

Under the text box where you type, if you scroll down a little, there's a section called "Additional Options". You have to check/click on the "Save a copy of this msg in your Sent items folder".

LOL! I forget to do that sometimes myself.

Hope this helps!

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    replied
    well, one way to find out is to do it again.

this time, send a private message to me and we'll see if i get it.

if i do get it, i will reply back and let you know that i got it.

Leave a comment:

• Alli3
    started a topic Sent messages

Sent messages

Hi,

I'm sure this mostly user error, but I had a question about private messages. I sent one yesterday (or rather, I thought I did) but when I go to the "sent" folder, it's empty. Maybe I missed a step and it didn't actually send? Or do they only show up when they have been read maybe? Any insight/suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X