• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    i beat blackbear in bagdad bowling TWICE but it wouldnt let me post my scores

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    There are several games that don't work. As you find them, please post them here.

And let me know what is wrong. If it won't let you submit a score, but the game itself works, let me know. I'll create a special Arcade Category for them. I know some people like to play them.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    I tried to play a new one but it wouldnt let me submit my score when i got bored of it

*make that 3 games..
    Last edited by *Brown Eyed Gurl*; 01-14-2005, 07:12 PM. Reason: jus cus

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    I'm installing over 150 new games today!!

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    i shot an 86 in the old mini golf.....and that's another i dont understand....i thought i did really good....i had lots of birdies..well maye 4...

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    i plead the 5th....okay, wahtever you say boss...but i did an experiment and i played crappy on purpose so i could win...and i did....FOUR! (you have a 5 month i have a 15 yr old) yikes!

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by middle of the sky
    hi p, isnt it the low scores in golf that are supposed to win?
    Ok I'm up feeding a 3 month old, what are you doing up??

The golf games are set to take your score and create a scoring system so that the lower you shoot, the higher your score.

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    hi p, isnt it the low scores in golf that are supposed to win?

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Yeah, several don't work. I'm working on it.

I'm also working on adding another group of games. And I still need to sort some of them into categories.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• tigger
    replied
    am having a blast with the games but am not able to load all of them. as i find them again, i'll make a list for you.:BadPC:

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    I've been having some problems...
    1) not all the games will load
    2)sometimes when I click on a game it takes me to the main page or another page
    3)sometimes when I hit submit my score.. it tells me I don't have permission to access that page and I lose my score
    4)tonight MONSTER would just NOT quit!!! I had saved like over 700 lives and was tired of clicking so I was letting it die, BUT IT NEVER DIED!!!

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    We have lots of Quizzes:

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    yippee! im enjoying the games, a little too much..jk. hope u have some kinda trivia game or two.

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Hope everyone is enjoying the new games. You can now create list of your favorite games for quick reference.

The link to get to your favorites is at the top of all the arcade pages, or here:

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X