Change in the Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in the Gallery

To further ensure that the pictures you upload to the PowWows.com Gallery are not used on other sites without permission, all pictures will not have a small watermark on them.

In the past, PowWows.com has found some pictures being used without permission on other sites. We want to make sure that the images you upload here are protected.

Below is the watermark that will appear in the bottom left corner of all pictures:

Thanks for your support of PowWows.com.
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Absolutely good idea!
    :D
    Join my FB page:
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/NatamBeadwork

Live each and every day of your life as though it would be your last!

Comment

Great idea. I haven't posted any pics yet, but have tried and was told my file is too big. I'm using a web cam to take my pics then saving them on disk. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Comment

You just need to shrink the size of the picture before uploading it.
        New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• RDNKJ
          Photographs and Proper Behavior
          by RDNKJ
          I'm getting such good advice on my other thread that I thought I'd start a new one with two other questions I have.

I've seen any number of posts in various threads concerning spectators taking pictures at powwows. I would, for the most part, never take a picture of any INDIVIDUAL...
          06-06-2008, 12:39 PM
        • eap7
          Resizing Pictures
          by eap7
          I have like 70 some pics from GON and I need to resize them to upload into the gallery. The only way I know how to do this is edit each picture in Paint individually, and that will take way too long. Anyone know a quicker way??
          05-01-2007, 11:09 PM
        • Creewoman05
          Pictures Not Showing IN Esnag
          by Creewoman05
          Hey Mr Webmaster, thought I would give you a heads up my pictures are not posting in the esnag forum. Seems like the picture gremlins are after me this month
          05-26-2007, 10:16 PM
        • JayJayFKay
          Pawnee Picture Identification
          by JayJayFKay
          I am on the Board of Directors for the Platte County Nebraska Historical Society. I have been requested to identify several Pawnees that are on a local Mural that is located in a historic house in Columbus Nebraska. Although I have been successful on most of the images two are evading my research. The...
          06-06-2016, 10:32 PM
        • bwhite
          File sizes of pics
          by bwhite
          Alright, I need help.:( I've been trying to post some pics, both attached to a reply in a thread as well as upload to the gallery. Each time I got a message saying my pics exceeded the size limit. I've got them saved as JPEG files in Adobe. Is there a way I can resize them so they will fit?:Ba...
          07-30-2003, 04:18 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X