Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introductions

We now have a new forum--Introductions.

This is the forum for new members (and old members) to use to introduce themselves to the group.

The forum is located in Chit Chat.
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

that is pretty cool there webbie

almost like the 7 minuted dating thing that have in asheville on wed nights you get to talk to someone for 7 min and then move to the next person

but not really like that though - just one of those days
    Well will wonders never cease.....

Comment

seven minute dating huh, where i wanna play.

Comment

(in asheville, NC)see you only get 7 min to talk to the opposite sex and ask questions and what not, then you move on to the next person for 7 min by the end eveyrone has met everyone adn decide if they would want to go on a date with someone from the meeting.
        they started it about 2 months ago and it's still going on and they have more and more people invovled each week.

but not at all like the intro thread the webbie made....
        Well will wonders never cease.....

Comment

:dontknow: then why bring it up? :dontknow:
          I'm not having hot flashes, I'm having power surges!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mato Winyan
            Ok Grits to continue our conversation...
            by Mato Winyan
            I didn't want to bog down the other thread...

So I'll ask again.. what can we do to get people to post? What can we do to have fun and not have some of the others come in and be rude (IMO) and say "this has been asked and answered a thousand times... look in the...
            04-30-2010, 08:22 AM
          • IlnuSoldier
            War path
            by IlnuSoldier
            You know.. after reading "jorbathehutt"'s lame azz post about how we originally wanted to be NDN, but could not get enrolled, so then he throws his gunz over to the side of the "Mayoki Indians" of Pensacola...

.... I just got to thinking to make this thread...
            06-15-2009, 12:10 PM
          • crazywolf
            Obsolete Reservations???
            by crazywolf
            Boozhoo niji,

I know this one is gonna start some fires, so be it. This have been bugging me for a couple of months and now I am bringing it out into the open for everyone to attack, flame, ridicule and possibly even get banned over.

I was at work a couple of days ago,...
            03-12-2009, 03:11 PM
          • Paul G
            Today's Forum Closing
            by Paul G
            Right now I have very mixed feelings about the events of today. I realize the large majority of the members here have no idea what happened and were not involved.

I've spent alot of time and money developing the site with most of it going into the features on this forum. Right now...
            11-22-2004, 08:58 PM
          • Spiritflight
            Patience
            by Spiritflight
            Average shopping day in a german food store. Conveyor belt hype. Everyone lines up patiently waiting to get to the cashier. Everything stops as right infront one more german woman over age 50 likes to chat with the cashier, forgetting the world around her. *Pout*! Patiently customers wait for their...
            04-07-2016, 11:18 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X