Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul G
    replied
    So how is this? I can edit his profile if he needs.

Leave a comment:

• GrayHawk
    replied
    If you can make this option, how about an option in Edit Options in our user cp for folks at work. Little bro out in Nevada on duty got caught 2 times by hubz apparently as he was signing in and it was just coming up on main page, and before he could block. Now he won't be allowed to sign on to board while he is there and that could be up to a year.
    Before you IM somebody you don't know,maybe send a message inviting to hubz.Shame when silly azz hubz keeps folks off the board.
    Last edited by GrayHawk; 10-31-2005, 03:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    ohhh duh i thought sumfin was wrong wiff it.lol

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    OMG, thanx Paul! Another way to stalk, umm, i mean read on here!

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied
    im not from Kentucky

I am in the mid west , my people are mostly in Oklahoma and Texas and that flies all over the place when im with them I bring it back with me, thanks for the info wasnt sure what everybody was talking about.

Leave a comment:

• andre
    replied
    Originally posted by Eagle Plumes
    sorr to be dumb but not sure what ya'll are talkin about?
    Are you from Kentucky? If not, you better be careful using our word!!! j/k

Hubz is the instant messaging system here. It allows you to see who's on and then send them a real-time message that they can reply to. It is the square-ish box between the community and options boxes on the far left column.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied
    whats a hubz?

sorr to be doumb but not sure what ya'll are talkin about?

Leave a comment:

• andre
    replied
    Thanks Paul! It was taking about 2 minutes to load a page on the little paperweight we have in our office at school. 300 MHz processor and 64 MB ram make even the best connection slow, . Maybe now when I'm bored I can post on that box too.

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    replied
    THANK YOU!!! You don't know how this sped up the page loading time for me! Since I'm on dial-up that means a lot!!

(I would have given you a thumbs up but couldn't get the smilie page to load! )

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    started a topic Browse PowWows.com without Hubz

Browse PowWows.com without Hubz

Upon request, I've added an option to browse the forums without having Hubz on.

You can select to have Hubz on or off by selecting the style. This selection can be made near the bottom of the main forum page.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X