No announcement yet.

Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Paul...you've got to be one of the hardest workin webmasters on the 'net....one HUGE thanks for keeping this awesome community up and running!

I dunno if you know about it yet, but I can't upload photos in the trading post either...here's the error message this time:
    Unable to move file [C:\WINDOWS\Temp\php1C.tmp] [c:/inetpub/vhosts/powwows.com/httpdocs/gathering/classifieds/data/3/.......

sorry if I'm being overly helpful...I'm just not sure if you know about these glitches unless you're told by users.

again---UdaMan!
    sigpic

See my trading post ads
    See my photo gallery
    See walela49's myspace page

Comment

Originally posted by walela49
      Hi Paul...you've got to be one of the hardest workin webmasters on the 'net....one HUGE thanks for keeping this awesome community up and running!

I dunno if you know about it yet, but I can't upload photos in the trading post either...here's the error message this time:
      Unable to move file [C:\WINDOWS\Temp\php1C.tmp] [c:/inetpub/vhosts/powwows.com/httpdocs/gathering/classifieds/data/3/.......

sorry if I'm being overly helpful...I'm just not sure if you know about these glitches unless you're told by users.

again---UdaMan!
      Please keep pointing them out!! There's so many pieces now it's hard to test everything.

I'll look into it!
      New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

FYI...the instant email notification in the trading post IS working and I'm lovin it...excellent upgrade!!!

still can't post new ads though...
        sigpic

See my trading post ads
        See my photo gallery

Comment

yea!!!!!!!!! the tradin' post is all fixed up!!!!!!!

a big AH-HO my friend!
          sigpic

See my trading post ads
          See my photo gallery

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X