PowWows.com User Survy Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Paul G
    2008 PowWows.com Survey Results
    by Paul G
    PowWows.com User Survey Results

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. The survey received over 1,500 responses!

I have read each and every comment left on the survey. And I greatly appreciate the thoughts and ideas you shared. There are more ideas than...
    03-24-2009, 11:10 AM
  • Paul G
    PowWows.com Podcast - Auditions Open
    by Paul G
    PowWows.com is beginning work to produce a Pow Wow Podcast to be called Pow Wow Cast.

If you are not familar with podcasts, they are similar to a radio talk show. There are now hundreds of them on a variety of topics. Check out some of the shows at:

http://www.podcas...
    01-17-2006, 03:12 PM
  • Paul G
    New Feature on the Calendar
    by Paul G
    PowWows.com is excited to announce a new addition to the Calendar.

Being one of the most popular features on the site, the calendar has grown to hundreds of listings. Now when you need to list your Pow Wow, you can enter your format your information without knowing HTML.
    02-27-2003, 03:25 PM
  • Paul G
    My Pow Wow Calendar New Feature
    by Paul G
    The My Pow Wows feature on the PowWows.com calendar currently allows you to save your own custom list of Pow Wows.

You can use this list to view what events you'll be attending, download them to your Outlook and more.

And now we've added another new feature!
    01-04-2007, 09:53 AM
  • Paul G
    Instant Messaging on PowWows.com
    by Paul G
    Many of you remember the days of Hubz and the fun of IMs on PowWows.com. Hubz caused some performance issues and PowWows.com has been looking for another solution ever since.

We once again have the ability to use Instant Messaging on PowWows.com!

When logged in, you'll have...
    07-16-2009, 10:35 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X