PowWows.com Podcast - Auditions Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PowWows.com Podcast - Auditions Open

PowWows.com is beginning work to produce a Pow Wow Podcast to be called Pow Wow Cast.

If you are not familar with podcasts, they are similar to a radio talk show. There are now hundreds of them on a variety of topics. Check out some of the shows at:

http://www.podcastalley.com

They get their name from iPods. But you don't have to have an iPod or an MP3 player to listen to the shows. You can download them to any computer and listen.

The Pow Wow Cast show will consist of various segments such as Native News, Upcoming Pow Wows, Interviews, Contest Results, etc. And each segment will be hosting by a different person/persons.

The goal of this production is to build this into show that can have it's own site. And it is my goal to build the show so that the people doing the segments will be compensated. Of course, that is a goal and will not be the case at the beginning!

We are looking for people now that are interested in hosting a segment. You can do it by yourself or with others. A great segment idea would be to have a group hold a round table discussion pulled from the forums.

For those interested, please contact me about what segment ideas you have. You will also need to record a demo of that segment.

If you do not currently have the ability to record an audio file, please contact me. I may have some methods to assist you with that.

Thanks!
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Paul G
    PowWows.com User Survy Results
    by Paul G
    PowWows.com User Survey Results

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. The survey recieved over 1,400 responses!

I have read each and every comment left on the survey. And I greatly appreciate the thoughts and ideas you shared. There are more ideas than...
    01-15-2006, 09:04 PM
  • Paul G
    2008 PowWows.com Survey Results
    by Paul G
    PowWows.com User Survey Results

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. The survey received over 1,500 responses!

I have read each and every comment left on the survey. And I greatly appreciate the thoughts and ideas you shared. There are more ideas than...
    03-24-2009, 11:10 AM
  • jiimaanikwe
    Organizing a Powwow
    by jiimaanikwe
    Boozhoo,
    I have attended plenty of powwows in my day, but never had any insight into the inner workings. As my university has finally settled its racist mascot situation, I want to organize a giant powwow in the fall to kick a brand new start. I plan on contacting the American Indian Center...
    04-09-2007, 06:01 PM
  • Bewildered
    I am bewildered
    by Bewildered
    It seems as if most of us Indians have given up on the pow wow trail. I use to attend no matter how few of us there were but now even the die hards are staying away. It has become the unspoken word.

The only pow wow's that I can find my people at are tribal. Is anyone else seeing this?...
    05-22-2007, 06:47 AM
  • christopherjames
    New to this Community
    by christopherjames
    I am new to this community. Before making any conversation I have been reading through some of the other established lines of conversation within this forum of discussion.

Throughout my life I have always be influenced by Native American ideologies. The belief system that I have come...
    08-31-2013, 06:28 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X