PowWows.com Usage Policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PowWows.com Usage Policy

With the new year and some recent problems on the forums, I want to take a moment to reiterate the usage policy of this site.

When each member registered you agreed to the usage policy of this site. That policy states that posts containing attacks, threats, obscene language, and harrassing comments will not be tolerated.

This type of behavior will NOT be tolerated.

Point of views and beliefs must be stated without attacking, harrassing or threatening others. This includes messages on the forums, PM's, and email.

If you recieve a message that you feel is harrassing, please forward to a moderator or myself.

Thanks for your cooperation.
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Paul G
    PowWows.com User Survy Results
    by Paul G
    PowWows.com User Survey Results

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. The survey recieved over 1,400 responses!

I have read each and every comment left on the survey. And I greatly appreciate the thoughts and ideas you shared. There are more ideas than...
    01-15-2006, 09:04 PM
  • AMotherCares
    Letter to the National Children's Study
    by AMotherCares
    Below this post, you will find a letter I intend to send, with the Creator's guidance, to the National Children's Study (NCS), for strategic reasons. I would ask anyone reading this or any of my posts, to write to the NCS at:

[email protected]

Please feel free to use my...
    12-03-2005, 04:18 PM
  • Annie Fawn
    The Dam >
    by Annie Fawn
    This is an actual letter sent to a man named Ryan DeVries
    regarding a pond on his property. It was sent by the
    Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Quality, State
    of Pennsylvania . This guy's response is hilarious, but...
    07-02-2008, 06:57 PM
  • Paul G
    PowWows.com Improvements
    by Paul G
    As I've posted before, I've been working to improve things on the site. My 1st priority is to improve the speed of the pages. I am aware of the problem and am having a whole new design done for the site.

But that is taking longer than expected. So for now I've created a new style...
    04-12-2006, 12:38 PM
  • Paul G
    Changes on the forums
    by Paul G
    I'm am working to improve things and prepare for some upgrades. This means that I'll be uninstalling some of the addons to the forums.

This will include chat, Quizzes, Arcade, Points, etc. Most of these will come back. But I don't know yet if you will or will not loose your points...
    04-24-2006, 05:06 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X