PowWows.com Improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PowWows.com Improvements

As I've posted before, I've been working to improve things on the site. My 1st priority is to improve the speed of the pages. I am aware of the problem and am having a whole new design done for the site.

But that is taking longer than expected. So for now I've created a new style to the forums. You can use this style to browse the forums.

Please be aware that it takes away all of the navigation links to the rest of the site. So when you use this style you will have to go back to the home page to get the links to rest of the site.

To use this new style, you can select it from the drop down styles at the bottom of each page. The new style is called Dial Up.

Or you can click this link:
    http://www.powwows.com/gathering/index.php?styleid=14
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

This will also not have Hubz!

This style will only be available until the new design of PowWows.com is online.

Thanks!

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

okay.. now how do I make it go back??? I wanna go back to the other style.. I miss the links on the side of the page!!!
      "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Comment

Originally posted by Little Man's Ma
        okay.. now how do I make it go back??? I wanna go back to the other style.. I miss the links on the side of the page!!!
        Look near the bottom of the page and select one of the other styles in the drop down menu.

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

thanks... I was starting to think I should not be allowed on a computer.. lol
          "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Comment

Hey Paul G, please revise my new thread!?

Originally posted by Paul G
            As I've posted before, I've been working to improve things on the site. My 1st priority is to improve the speed of the pages. I am aware of the problem and am having a whole new design done for the site.

But that is taking longer than expected. So for now I've created a new style to the forums. You can use this style to browse the forums.

Please be aware that it takes away all of the navigation links to the rest of the site. So when you use this style you will have to go back to the home page to get the links to rest of the site.

To use this new style, you can select it from the drop down styles at the bottom of each page. The new style is called Dial Up.

Or you can click this link:
            http://www.powwows.com/gathering/index.php?styleid=14

I put my powwow news thread in the Health issues threads, oops!!! Please change it for me!?????????????????thanx what can I say it's 2'sday!
            [FONT=Garamond]RainbowDreamer

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.