Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PowWows.com User Survey - Your Opinion Counts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denman617
    replied
    Hello Paul,
    I had to put Florida in the state slot even though I used France in the country slot.
    It is France.
    Later

Leave a comment:

• NorthofAda
    replied
    Originally posted by spottedeagle View Post
    Paul I tried to take the survey and when I got to the part with name, address, etc. It kept kicking it back, even though I filled it out. I even tried putting (none) in the second address line. It said this question must be answered......
    I had the same problem, until I put "United States" in the Country section.

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by spottedeagle View Post
    Paul I tried to take the survey and when I got to the part with name, address, etc. It kept kicking it back, even though I filled it out. I even tried putting (none) in the second address line. It said this question must be answered......
    Try it now!

Leave a comment:

• spottedeagle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    started a topic PowWows.com User Survey - Your Opinion Counts!

PowWows.com User Survey - Your Opinion Counts!

PowWows.com is looking to hear from you! We need to know what you like, don't like, suggestions, changes, etc.

Please take the time to complete our user survey. This survey will be used to determine the improvements, changes, and new features for PowWows.com in the next year.

Last year we received over 1,400 responses. We used the information collected to make several changes and improvements to PowWows.com.

The survey will be open until January 18, 2008.

As incentive to complete this survey, we are offering several prizes. The prizes will be awarded by random drawing of completed surveys.

The prizes include:

-iPod Nano with $25 iTunes Gift Card
    -iPod Shuffle
    -5 PowWows.com T-Shirts
    -2 $25 Walmart Gift Card
    -3 $20 Gas Cards

PowWows.com User Survey
    Last edited by Paul G; 01-03-2008, 09:05 AM.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.