Help PowWows.com Find New Advertisers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help PowWows.com Find New Advertisers

PowWows.com has been working hard to improve our advertising.

We are trying reaching out to more Native American businesses to spread information about the benefits of advertising on PowWows.com.

We could use your help with this effort!

You can help us by telling vendors at the next Pow Wow about advertising on PowWows.com. Sending a link to our advertising page to Native businesses. And more!

You can use this link to show people information about our advertising packages:

If you refer a new advertising customers, we'll give you 5% of their first advertising order! When you contact businesses, make sure they tell us where they heard about our advertising opportunities!

Thanks for your continued support!
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Paul G
    Links to PowWows.com
    by Paul G
    Many of you have created links to PowWows.com from your website, and I appreciate your help in promoting the site.

I've updated the 'Link to Us' page with 3 new graphics you can use to link to PowWows.com.

You can view all the graphics at :

Link to Us Pa...
    02-06-2003, 11:09 AM
  • Paul G
    2008 PowWows.com Survey Results
    by Paul G
    PowWows.com User Survey Results

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. The survey received over 1,500 responses!

I have read each and every comment left on the survey. And I greatly appreciate the thoughts and ideas you shared. There are more ideas than...
    03-24-2009, 12:10 PM
  • Paul G
    Help Promote PowWows.com
    by Paul G
    One of our New Year's Resolutions this year at PowWows.com is to promote PowWows.com and all of the sites and features within the Pow Wow Network.

And we need your help!

Throughout the year we'll have opportunities for you to help. And we'll have various prizes and rewards...
    01-11-2008, 12:10 PM
  • Paul G
    PowWows.com User Survy Results
    by Paul G
    PowWows.com User Survey Results

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. The survey recieved over 1,400 responses!

I have read each and every comment left on the survey. And I greatly appreciate the thoughts and ideas you shared. There are more ideas than...
    01-15-2006, 10:04 PM
  • MNPublicRadio
    Help public radio learn about Native American voters
    by MNPublicRadio
    I'm hoping you can help us out with something.

We've already heard plenty, and we're sure to hear more about how the black vote, the Hispanic vote, the Boomer vote, and the youth vote will affect this year's election.

Minnesota Public Radio invited a panel of engaged American...
    04-15-2008, 05:28 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X