Member of the Month - July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member of the Month - July

Congrats to Nino for being voted the August Member of the Month!
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

way to go nino:D

Comment

yea..thanks guys:clap:
      tchrcoun.blogspot.com

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman

Comment

congrats :D

I shall return to my bed now, where I plan on getting some sleep for once ;) Just stopping in to check on things before I crash for the night.

Goretex Designz

Comment

:D Way to go!
          Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
          Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

CONGRATS NINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
            -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Spotted eagle, MenNie Turtles, and GrayWolf, Thanks for voting for me, you are so sweet.
              tchrcoun.blogspot.com

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman

Comment

awwww who could resist a smily face in a baseball cap ... Enjoy . Life is our journey , make it worth walking.
                Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X