X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update - Finally

Welcome to the new forums!
    This update was a long time coming!

The forum software has been updated to the current version of vBulletin. The site is also now on a new host.

Several of the features and plugins have been removed. These were outdated and no longer worked correctly like the arcade.

Please let me know of any issues you have. We are still working to fix a few things, but I wanted ahead and open the site to you.

Thanks!
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

How are you liking the new forums?

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

To be honest , I don't. It's so different to try to figure out. Wasn't even sure how to reply to your post. I think it will take a while to get used to !
      I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
      It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
        To be honest , I don't. It's so different to try to figure out. Wasn't even sure how to reply to your post. I think it will take a while to get used to !
        I know it is different. I'm learning it too.

Just let me know of issues, and we'll try to get them worked out.

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

I'll try ! LOL Still trying to find everything and figuring out the mod controls. Took several times just to find the log-in spot ! I swear it wasn't there the first 3 times I went to the page , then it showed up ! LOL

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Hey Paul , I went to the moderator control panel and there's no place to remove posts , only search users and IP address'. Am I not looking in the right place ? Lot's of spam being posted and I haven't found how to remove it.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
              Hey Paul , I went to the moderator control panel and there's no place to remove posts , only search users and IP address'. Am I not looking in the right place ? Lot's of spam being posted and I haven't found how to remove it.
              I'll look into it.

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.