Optin Monster

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Points and vBPlaza

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Points and vBPlaza

    There have been some issues discovered in the code of the script that can open sites to attacks.

    I've disabled this product on PowWows.com.

    I am working to install an alternative. Please be patient while we get this new product up and running.

    I will update this thread as we move forward.

    Thanks
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

    Find a Pow Wow Near You!

  • #2
    Okay, so that's what you meant by you disabled it that one day. I wasn't sure what you had disabled and was afraid to ask.j/k LOL

    Cool, maybe then it will work for all when you get it in.

    Comment


    • #3
      okay do we get to keep the points we had before with the alternative or do we start over ?
      Last edited by w30; 02-21-2009, 03:16 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        an since we pointless right now do we still got to pay for things like uploading an animated avatar ?
        an do we keep what we already paid for ?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by w30 View Post
          an since we pointless right now do we still got to pay for things like uploading an animated avatar ?
          an do we keep what we already paid for ?
          Im wondering that very same thing, long time ago i bought endless rep, but its gone now lol I figured that out when I went to rep many people and told me I was done for the day lol.. oohh well as ma always said It will all come out in tha wash ...
          I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah Paul...don't be touching my 473 million rep points!


            Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?


            "When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

            Mr. Rossie Freeman

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
              Yeah Paul...don't be touching my 473 million rep points!
              Rep points are being touched.
              New to the site--Introduce Yourself

              Find a Pow Wow Near You!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by w30 View Post
                okay do we get to keep the points we had before with the alternative or do we start over ?
                Everything is turned off. I don't know if you'll get to keep things you have purchased in the new system. Probably not.
                New to the site--Introduce Yourself

                Find a Pow Wow Near You!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by w30 View Post
                  an since we pointless right now do we still got to pay for things like uploading an animated avatar ?
                  an do we keep what we already paid for ?
                  I don't think you have to pay for them now.
                  New to the site--Introduce Yourself

                  Find a Pow Wow Near You!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So Paul, what's the incentive for points?

                    Last time you cleared out the points, I had over 78,000,000,000,000 points.

                    This time, I had enough millions to be like in 8th place.

                    I really had over 437,000,000 rep points. Now they're going to be gone.

                    I'm going to see my psychiatrist!

                    So what's the guys name who bilked people out of 50 billion dollars...Madoff?

                    Jusss kiddin with all this, Paul We don't need points.

                    Well, except Brown Eyed Gurl! LOL


                    Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?


                    "When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

                    Mr. Rossie Freeman

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                      So Paul, what's the incentive for points?

                      Last time you cleared out the points, I had over 78,000,000,000,000 points.

                      This time, I had enough millions to be like in 8th place.

                      I really had over 437,000,000 rep points. Now they're going to be gone.

                      I'm going to see my psychiatrist!

                      So what's the guys name who bilked people out of 50 billion dollars...Madoff?

                      Jusss kiddin with all this, Paul We don't need points.

                      Well, except Brown Eyed Gurl! LOL
                      You got me! It's all been one be ponzi scam!
                      New to the site--Introduce Yourself

                      Find a Pow Wow Near You!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I had about as many points as JD (okay i had more)

                        j/k


                        (i miss the points)


                        but yeah its good that the sites going to be safer now....

                        an okay wondering what the alternative is going to be....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by w30 View Post
                          I had about as many points as JD (okay i had more)

                          j/k


                          (i miss the points)


                          but yeah its good that the sites going to be safer now....

                          an okay wondering what the alternative is going to be....
                          The new one that I hope to install soon, is great!

                          I think everyone will really like the change.
                          New to the site--Introduce Yourself

                          Find a Pow Wow Near You!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Paul G View Post
                            The new one that I hope to install soon, is great!

                            I think everyone will really like the change.
                            Except for us that a Bazillion Points!!!!

                            Dang Madoff was an Amateur compared to you Paul


                            j/k
                            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                            Till I Die!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Paul your site a awesome, what ever changes you make I know will be great!
                              I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Loading...

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X