Credits - The New Points System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credits - The New Points System

As of today we have switched from vBPlaza and the old points system to a new points system.

You will now see that you have credits. Your old points were converted. Hopefully those conversions went smoothly. But I can't guarantee everyone's got converted correctly. (Sorry but your points are not backed by the FDIC!)

You will earn points in a variety of ways like the old system. There are now over 24 ways to earn points! Here are some of the ways:

# Referral
    # Activity
    # Birthday
    # Receive Reputation
    # New Thread
    # Rate Thread
    # Posting
    # Own Thread Posting
    # Post Size
    # Your Thread Viewed
    # Your Thread Rated
    # Your Thread Replied
    # Your Profile Viewed
    # Poll Creation
    # Poll Vote
    # Upload Attachment
    # Sending PM
    # Profile Picture

And more!

Right now we don't have many things you can spend your points on. But that part of the system will be added soon. You can earn and spend points in the arcade. You can also donate points.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks!
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

You can see your credits and transaction log here:
    http://www.powwows.com/gathering/credits.php?do=banking

Donate and see richest members here:
    http://www.powwows.com/gathering/credits.php?do=manage

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Credit Awards

Here are some of the ways to get credits awarded to you.

Birthday 100
      Receive Reputation 2
      New Thread 10
      Thread Rated 1
      New Post 5
      Thread View .05
      Profile View .005
      Poll Create 5
      Poll Vote 1
      Attachment 3
      Send a PM -2
      Profile Picture 3

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Hey that's cool Paul.

Mine seemed to have come over without a hitch, at least it looks that way to me.LOL

Now to have something to spend them on.LOL I know, I know--it's coming, it's coming.LOL

Comment

dont know where to post this . . . . what about our gifts, did we lose those also??

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

Originally posted by Mud_Woman View Post
            dont know where to post this . . . . what about our gifts, did we lose those also??
            Gifts are gone. Sorry!

When the next par to the system is installed there will be new gifts.

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
              Gifts are gone. Sorry!

When the next par to the system is installed there will be new gifts.
              . . gone!?!? . . . . okay

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

at first i was all confused cause i thought my points didnt transfer ...but then i found them LOL

an Thank You Paul for letting us keep our points /credits

an okay i'm kinda confused on the interest ... checking or savings ? an i think it cost to move them out of savings to checking

Comment

never mind me lol
                  Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

o.k. thanks for saving the points we had , that's cool.
                    I see we can withdraw points from our savings.......but how do we deposit points into our savings ?
                    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
                    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
                      o.k. thanks for saving the points we had , that's cool.
                      I see we can withdraw points from our savings.......but how do we deposit points into our savings ?
                      Trasfer:
                      http://www.powwows.com/gathering/credits.php?do=banking

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Thanks Paul , but I'm not a total idiot.......that will let you transfer from savings to checking........I was thinking the other way around. Checking to savings.
                        I see it says the max we can deposit in savings is 10,000 ?
                        does that mean we shouldn't have more than 10,000 in our savings account ?

Checking: 2,789,549.57 Credits | Savings: 115,415,182.87 Credits | Rating: 0
                        Transfer Savings to Checking
                        Reason

Amount +2.0% Fee
                        Minimum savings of 500.00 Credits required for 3.5% interest every 30 days. Deposits require pending time of 1 days before interest accrues, or a 5.0% early withdrawal fee applies. Deposits may be moderated. Maximum savings of 10,000.00 Credits allowed. Transaction fee of 2.0% applies on all transfers.

just trying to understand it
                        I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
                        It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Thanks WD I read it too, but I didn't see the Max savings allowed. I have more then that in my savings.

But not to be a thorn in your side here Paul, but today my points aren't going up at all. I've posted a few times and they have stayed the same most of them. then I noticed after one post that they actually went down. Okay, I'm backwards, but it happened.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
                            Thanks Paul , but I'm not a total idiot.......that will let you transfer from savings to checking........I was thinking the other way around. Checking to savings.
                            I see it says the max we can deposit in savings is 10,000 ?
                            does that mean we shouldn't have more than 10,000 in our savings account ?

Checking: 2,789,549.57 Credits | Savings: 115,415,182.87 Credits | Rating: 0
                            Transfer Savings to Checking
                            Reason

Amount +2.0% Fee
                            Minimum savings of 500.00 Credits required for 3.5% interest every 30 days. Deposits require pending time of 1 days before interest accrues, or a 5.0% early withdrawal fee applies. Deposits may be moderated. Maximum savings of 10,000.00 Credits allowed. Transaction fee of 2.0% applies on all transfers.

just trying to understand it
                            No idea! I know just slightly more than you!

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Never mind the last part, it just went up.

I don't usually like roller coasters, but this is interesting.LMAO

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X