Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toolbox
    replied
    The only issues I'm having right now is slow access to the site and the time is wrong on the posts and I'm not getting the e-mail notifications. These things happen

Leave a comment:

• yaahl
    replied
    Been having trouble for the last few days with server error messages after hitting submit post. The other day the news section was all arabic lettering. Now up here in beautiful Alberta, we've been having problems with internet connections lately but this site seems to be the one that appears to be crashing a few times a day. Is it us or the server?

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied
    cant get the music to work..

Leave a comment:

• Chevy_truckin_NDN
    replied
    I can't access the arcade pass. When I click on it (it being the 10,000.00 credits), it just takes me to an empty page....are we going to be paying to play the games? Just curious.
    Last edited by Chevy_truckin_NDN; 11-02-2010, 01:52 PM. Reason: no clue what its called.

Leave a comment:

• daviidwilson
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul G View Post
    How everyone else? What do you think about the white?
    The white is a little stark, but not awful.

Yeah, the page doesn't fit on my little 10" Dell anymore.

My Quick Reply still doesn't work, but that's probably just me.

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    Originally posted by davidwilsoon
    With all due respect to the Lovely and Talented G & B, I love the all white background.
    It makes it sooo much easier to hide it at work. Now it lay nicely above or below a spreadsheet or word doc.
    uh, do i know you? *scratching my head*

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by davidwilsoon
    With all due respect to the Lovely and Talented G & B, I love the all white background.
    It makes it sooo much easier to hide it at work. Now it lay nicely above or below a spreadsheet or word doc.
    Always glad to hear we are helping with productivity!

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by lencoo12 View Post
    Hi Paul, Still working through the new look but overall I think I like it. One thing though, for those of us who only get here ever other day or so, can you turn back on the highlighting of treads that have new posts? I notice that all thread titles pretty much show up the same regardless if there is unread content or not.
    I thought that was working again. Is everyone now seeing that now?

Leave a comment:

• lencoo12
    replied
    Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
    Its refreshing, and faster plus the articles section is a great new feature. Good job!
    Hi Paul, Still working through the new look but overall I think I like it. One thing though, for those of us who only get here ever other day or so, can you turn back on the highlighting of treads that have new posts? I notice that all thread titles pretty much show up the same regardless if there is unread content or not.

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
    Did anyone else have the problem of trying to go to:
    www.powwows.com/gathering?

Now it has to be: www.powwows.com/"G"athering (no quotes)

Not a big problem, except when you try to click the link at the top of every page: powwows.com - Your Portal to Native American Culture.

We are working on that issue.

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    i had that problem, i just started using forum jump to switch pages...

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    Did anyone else have the problem of trying to go to:
    www.powwows.com/gathering?

Now it has to be: www.powwows.com/"G"athering (no quotes)

Not a big problem, except when you try to click the link at the top of every page: powwows.com - Your Portal to Native American Culture.

Last edited by wyo_rose; 09-22-2010, 01:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Had to re-do my bookmark ! LOL So far I like it , Took a bit to get used to.The indigitunes link didn't work yesterday , but haven't tried today....yet. The quick reply wasn't working yesterday either , but found out that if I just typed in the box and hit reply , it posted. Seems to be working today.
    So far , so good !!!

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    well, i.m seein.g smilies on m.y cell phone! i can.t type but .i have smilies

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Are things working better now?

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.