X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leemillard
    replied
    Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
    Are smilies working? I see other peeps, but not mine.

Nevermind. Well, I see mine too, but some people said there's wasn't working.
    hay girl my smiles dnt wrk anymore cept on the private messages....

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    OK, once in awhile smilies are fine for me. On this computer I just see a little icon (in Google Chrome) and no smilie. On my work computer I don't see any smilies at all (in Firefox).

Just checked, cleared cache and cookies. This computer sees smilies in posts in Firefox.
    My work computer does NOT see smilies in Firefox.
    Last edited by wyo_rose; 09-21-2010, 11:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
    Well the items that seem to glitch for me are:
    The drop down menus including the rep box and the "quick links" menu on the top bar. Sometimes they work and sometime they will take me to a new page that has just the options and messages that the box would normally contain.

When it comes to the tools in the reply boxes most of the time they simply don't allow me to click on them at all, this goes for both the quick reply and sometimes the advanced reply. However the tools work fine if I use the edit option to change something in a previous post. I'll try to take screen shots if it happens tonight when I get home
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Toolbox
    replied
    Well the items that seem to glitch for me are:
    The drop down menus including the rep box and the "quick links" menu on the top bar. Sometimes they work and sometime they will take me to a new page that has just the options and messages that the box would normally contain.

When it comes to the tools in the reply boxes most of the time they simply don't allow me to click on them at all, this goes for both the quick reply and sometimes the advanced reply. However the tools work fine if I use the edit option to change something in a previous post. I'll try to take screen shots if it happens tonight when I get home

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
    Well outside of the drop downs sometimes working and sometimes taking me to a new page with the links the only other problem that I'm having is that the tools in the quick reply aren't working, like I have to manually type in the img tag because that button doesn't click.
    Ok, tell me in detail what isn't working for you.

Leave a comment:

• Toolbox
    replied
    Well outside of the drop downs sometimes working and sometimes taking me to a new page with the links the only other problem that I'm having is that the tools in the quick reply aren't working, like I have to manually type in the img tag because that button doesn't click.

Leave a comment:

• neling4
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul G View Post
    We adjusted the width of the forum pages. Did that help?
    Yes, thank you! This is much better.

Not sure if this is the place for it Paul, but I have a request concerning the photo albums on our profiles. I would like an edit feature so I can rearrange my photos after they have been uploaded, without having to take them all off and reloading them again. Is that possible?

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    We adjusted the width of the forum pages. Did that help?

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    Are smilies working? I see other peeps, but not mine.

Nevermind. Well, I see mine too, but some people said there's wasn't working.

Leave a comment:

• wanjica_the_one
    replied
    Originally posted by lostsalt View Post
    With all due respect to the Lovely and Talented G & B, I love the all white background.
    It makes it sooo much easier to hide it at work. Now it lay nicely above or below a spreadsheet or word doc.

Muchless likely to get busted now.
    Thanks PG
    i've changed my mind. i like the white, easy to blend in with reports.

Leave a comment:

• AmigoKumeyaay
    replied
    Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
    The white is a little stark, but not awful.

Yeah, the page doesn't fit on my little 10" Dell anymore.

My Quick Reply still doesn't work, but that's probably just me.

Same here, QR no workee

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
    I like it, one thing tho when I go to give rep the box is way down the page and dissapears when I go to catch it lol. Salt get back to work, eeeeeeeeeeeee
    Some of the drop downs are off. We are working on that.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied
    I like it, one thing tho when I go to give rep the box is way down the page and dissapears when I go to catch it lol. Salt get back to work, eeeeeeeeeeeee

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by lostsalt View Post
    With all due respect to the Lovely and Talented G & B, I love the all white background.
    It makes it sooo much easier to hide it at work. Now it lay nicely above or below a spreadsheet or word doc.

Thanks PG
    Glad to be of service!

Leave a comment:

• lostsalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
    i don't like that the screen is so white, the old blue was easier on the eyes.

what i do like is it is faster.

Thanks PG

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.