• Show
Clear All

• wanjica_the_one
    replied
    Too much white, gives me an eye-ache.

Leave a comment:

• Toolbox
    replied
    The only problems I have run into so far is the fact that when I'm on a comp with a monitor smaller than 19" (4:3 aspect) the site doesn't scale down in width. The other issue is occaisionally the ad at the top interferes with the drop down menus and forces me to use the arrow keys to navigate the option because the ad screws with the mouse pointer.

Leave a comment:

• Tibiki Kinew
    replied
    I find all is well but the white is toooooooo aggressive to the yes over a longer time!

Leave a comment:

• Ndnsoldierboy
    replied
    its good...the white is bright but gotta deal with...

Leave a comment:

• neling4
    replied
    Too white and too wide, but I'll get used to the white, I guess.

I like blue forums. They match Nightcrawler.

I'm not sure yet what I think of the new setup. I'll let you know after I've explored it properly.
    Last edited by neling4; 09-15-2010, 12:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    The white is a little stark, but not awful.

Yeah, the page doesn't fit on my little 10" Dell anymore.

My Quick Reply still doesn't work, but that's probably just me.

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by hobbs49 View Post
    Yes, this was on the list of threads in a forum. However, today, it seems that it is now working as in the past. FYI, using Chrome on OSX.

To chime in the others, the amount of white in this version does seem more stark and abusive. But can't remember what it was like before.

Thanks again, Paul.
    How everyone else? What do you think about the white?

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
    I'm Lost

Screen not fitting on my netbook
    The forums are wider than we wanted. You may have to scroll right to left on a netbook.

Leave a comment:

• hobbs49
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul G View Post
    Thanks!

Is this on the list of threads in a forum?
    Yes, this was on the list of threads in a forum. However, today, it seems that it is now working as in the past. FYI, using Chrome on OSX.

To chime in the others, the amount of white in this version does seem more stark and abusive. But can't remember what it was like before.

Thanks again, Paul.

Leave a comment:

• AmigoKumeyaay
    replied
    I'm Lost

Screen not fitting on my netbook

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by leemillard View Post
    i agree its faster but the blue was way better
    You like the blue for the text of the threads?

Leave a comment:

• leemillard
    replied
    Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
    i don't like that the screen is so white, the old blue was easier on the eyes.

what i do like is it is faster.
    i agree its faster but the blue was way better

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    i don't like that the screen is so white, the old blue was easier on the eyes.

what i do like is it is faster.

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by hobbs49 View Post
    Hi Paul, Still working through the new look but overall I think I like it. One thing though, for those of us who only get here ever other day or so, can you turn back on the highlighting of treads that have new posts? I notice that all thread titles pretty much show up the same regardless if there is unread content or not.

Thanks,
    Hobbs49
    Thanks!

Is this on the list of threads in a forum?

Leave a comment:

• hobbs49
    replied
    Hi Paul, Still working through the new look but overall I think I like it. One thing though, for those of us who only get here ever other day or so, can you turn back on the highlighting of treads that have new posts? I notice that all thread titles pretty much show up the same regardless if there is unread content or not.

Thanks,
    Hobbs49

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.