Special Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd keep an eye on this one.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
      I'd keep an eye on this one.
      I eyeballed them, saw that they were hustling "black magic for love", and smacked them with the ban hammer. Thanks.
      Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

Originally posted by subeeds View Post
        I eyeballed them, saw that they were hustling "black magic for love", and smacked them with the ban hammer. Thanks.
        Oh h3ll. I hustle 'black magic for love', too!

Well, at least I got them off my street corner.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Pow Pow!

Hi! I'm new to the forum and I'd like to say thank you for being accepted:) I'm extremely happy to have joined this wonderful community:)
          We provide software for advertising agencies. Contact us.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Paul G
            Pow Wow Shop
            by Paul G
            PowWows.com is excited to announce the opening of the Pow Wow Shop!

Pow Wow Shop

The Pow Wow Shop features music, videos, books and more, and all of it can be ordered right from PowWows.com. The online store accepts credit card payment or payment through your PayPal account....
            01-14-2003, 10:46 AM
          • Paul G
            Pow Wow Mom's
            by Paul G
            PowWows.com is looking for a few Pow Wow Moms (and maybe some Dads)!

Are you always late to Grand Entry because you were helping everyone else get dressed?

Are you the one that packs everyone’s outfits? Organizing the plane tickets and reserving the hotels?
            09-01-2012, 06:46 PM
          • ihavenotbeennamed
            Introduction
            by ihavenotbeennamed
            Hello, I am Robert. I live in Bakersfield. I am new to this site. We have the Standing Bear Pow wow here. I have read a few of the posts here and responded to one of them. Then realized I was not being polite by not introducing myself first. So I took the time to read about how this site operates. I...
            06-17-2009, 06:33 AM
          • Spiderwrulf
            Trouble Adding New Pow wow to Calendar
            by Spiderwrulf
            I have been trying to add a New pow wow to the calendar and it keeps erroring out and Not listing the pow wow. However it is sending me confirmation email with all the pow wow info that i entered by email.

Paul I am thinking you are having issues with people running IE7 - I also will
            09-09-2009, 10:04 AM
          • OKC_taxlady
            Meers,OK-SING TO MOUNTAINS Pow Wow?
            by OKC_taxlady
            While searching for OK Pow Wow's, I saw one in Meers, OK, called SING/SINGING TO THE MOUNTAINS. Does anyone have info., schedule, directions, concerning this Pow Wow? DATE: June 26, 2010.

Meers, OK, is famous for their Resturant, a must stop, but long wait on the weekends; home made food,...
            06-13-2010, 03:46 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X