New PowWows.com App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PowWows.com App

PowWows.com has a new mobile app! Access all our latest information right on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.

The app includes access to

Latest Articles
    Pow Wow Photos
    Pow Wow Videos
    News
    Pow Wow Calendar
    Classifieds
    And more!

And the app is free to download!

Read more: New PowWows.com App for Android and iOS
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

The last time that I downloaded the app, it didn't work. I kept if for one hour and deleted it.
    Wanjica Infinity No One

Comment

The last time I downloaded an app was the only time and it just stayed on my computer instead on my cell phone. Don't know how it works and I deleted it.

Comment

Originally posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
        The last time that I downloaded the app, it didn't work. I kept if for one hour and deleted it.
        Yes the other one had lots of issues. And when we moved the site to new servers everything broke.

The new app works great and allows me to update the app easier and quicker

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritflight View Post
          The last time I downloaded an app was the only time and it just stayed on my computer instead on my cell phone. Don't know how it works and I deleted it.
          The app won't run on computers. If you have an android device you can down the app file to your computer and then you have to move it to the phone.

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Give the new app a try. I think you'll like it!

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Thanks, but my cellphone is not showing those websites I want to go, so it's a cellp. connection service provider mistake I guess.

Comment

ok, i finally gave in and downloaded the new app ... all i get is the following when logging in:

Error
                Unexpected server response.

Comment

Mine seems to be working fine.
                  No issues.

Comment

darn! and i am using a Droid, guess i need to clear the existing app and download again.

Comment

It still doesn't work!

got to the "powered by vBullentin mobile" login page, entered my account name and password, pressed Login, then got the same error after trying to to connect.

v1.0.3 is at the bottom left.

Comment

okay, i get it now.

i was downloading from the Play Store and that is not the latest version.

had to "Allow isntallation of apps from unknown sources" to install the app.

Comment

i still like the desktop version on my driod (Request desktop site) better than the mobile version.

the only thing that doesn't work right this way is the cyber chat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
                            darn! and i am using a Droid, guess i need to clear the existing app and download again.
                            It works on mine , fine.....I wish it had a button for "new posts" on the forum !
                            I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
                            It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
                              ok, i finally gave in and downloaded the new app ... all i get is the following when logging in:

Error
                              Unexpected server response.
                              This is the app that is new:
                              https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...3311.app&hl=en

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.