Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No.. didn't find this on e bay

Never guess where I found this site...

http://hollywoodcostumesandparty.com...R_ID=!ORDERID!

Got it of the Gathering of Nations site! Makes me wonder how these kids will feel about this in 10-20yrs
    Last edited by Mato Winyan; 05-21-2004, 02:13 AM.
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

:Yell :wall:

Comment

wha???

I don't know whether to laugh or cry on that one! The economy head dress was too much. Sometimes the education I receive on this website isn't the kind I want, but it is definitely an education I need.
      Kio-Manche
      Oklahoma Proud!!!

Comment

What's really sad is that the Deluxe native american headdress is sold out. Who is buying this chit??? White people who want to belong soooo bad??? Or Outkast???
        WHAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mato Winyan
          Never guess where I found this site...

http://hollywoodcostumesandparty.com...R_ID=!ORDERID!

Got it of the Gathering of Nations site! Makes me wonder how these kids will feel about this in 10-20yrs
          sure you did.......LOL jp....are you sure you're not trying to promote some of your stuff?? LOL JK This is crazy! Oh well, Gathering is commercialized anyway....I'm not surprised....but the indian warrior costume looked cool...maybe I'll order one??? Hm..not! LOL
          sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Them Cheyennes will do anything for a buck. :rofl2:

Just kidding Gache!! Take it easy. :p

Comment

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you dont want to see this stuff stay away from parts of missouri.. LOL not all but parts.. (shaking head)
              "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

WOW! I like the fatty braids! I wonder if I can get my fiance to wear the Indian Bride Costume?

I actually think I had one of these when I was 4!

Oh My God!!!

Is that how I started!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? :Eyepopper

Im gonna yell at my mom when I get home from work.
                There are 2 types of people in the world...
                Really stupid people who think they are smart
                and
                Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

oooh that was too scary!! :NoNo

Comment

:rofl2: :rofl2:
                    :huddle: Learn to associate with the white man, learn his ways, get an education. With an education, you are his equal; without it, you are his victim. - Chief Plenty Coups, Crow

Comment

Originally posted by Mato Winyan
                      ____

Mato:

This is all just sickening!

It is sad that you found this at the Gathering of Nations site.

IT IS EVEN MORE SICKENING that "Indian Headdress #24803" was actually sold at the Gathering of Nations in a booth on the southeast side of the arena!!!

Definitely makes you go HMMMMM? ? ??????????
                      Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

........''LMao those pics r so funny an it is sad that u had to find that at gon site

Comment

I would like to KLOP the parents of the little "papoose". It is just too dayum cute to be in that thing. :( Poor thing is going to have years of therapy to look forward too.
                          "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

ck out #299..with the green feather--SOLD OUT, people actually bought that?!
                            I love that song, let's turn the music up!

Smilies is not my 1st Language

Comment

oh, my god.
                              pocahontas (#11055) looks like my sister, midget style.
                              "Why should one lock up a man or a woman who walked stark naked in the street? and why is no one shocked by absolutely nude statues, by pictures of the Madonna and of Jesus that may be seen in some churches?" - Voltaire :Naughty

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X