• ~+~Fantasia Barrino~+~

The new American Idol. :D

Congratulations. :clapping: :clapping:

She was amazing last night and she deserved it!! :worthy:

WAY TO GO 'TASIA!!!

I'm so happy for her and I can't wait for her single and CD to come out. :D
    Hockey is soul food.

definately! GO FANTASIA!!! :Party
    Truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.

Comment

YAAAAAAYYY :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: even though i dont know who she is

Comment

:Chatter blackfoot honey!! :Chatter

She's the lady who won American Idol tonight!! :D

Hockey is soul food.

Comment

oh kewl well the next time imma b da next world idol not american not canadian world idol.....LOL well now that i know her now YAAAAAAAAYYY

Comment

:blow:

yayyy!!!!!!!! (even tho I didnt watch her sing) *L* I did watch the last 10 mins..and saw her be named the new AI.

:p She broke her jewelry and her shoe! *L* :Thinking Hmmm... *L*

Comment

:HappyBD: :Party good for her...she deserves it!! :1Party: :dancing3: :dancing45

Comment

blackfoothoney ... the new WORLD IDOL.. my thread will say!!! ;)

I'm gon try out for Popstars with Cher and Chewy! :42:
                Hockey is soul food.

Comment

I was very happy when they made that announcement last night....she deserved it. I think she will do very well. :)
                  Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Originally posted by Jinglin Chica
                    blackfoothoney ... the new WORLD IDOL.. my thread will say!!! ;)

I'm gon try out for Popstars with Cher and Chewy! :42:
                    YYAAAAAAAAYYYY now i can b the idol an u can b the STAR

Comment

Did anyone else think that "I believe" by Tamyra Gray wasn't all that great?? :Chatter

Fantasia worked it though, she made it her own and rocked the house!! :D
                      Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Fantasia is the syht!! That girl can sing. I like her voice it's unique. She reminds me of Aretha Franklin and old style Motown. I'm glad she won. I bet every single song of hers is gonna be a hit. I could tell she was gonna win since the begining.

Comment

:american: :clapping: :clapping: :rocking:
                          Fantasia is very good. I am glad she won. I think Diana Degarmo will probably get offered a recording contract though. For 16 she has a hell of a voice. But Fantasia has star qulity. She is very very good!
                          Everybody Powwow !!!!!

Comment

Enough about Fantasia...did yall see what Randy had on last night?!?! Nevermind that the colors didnt match... he had on like 3 different patterns. How you gonna wear a pinstripe suit, a paisley shirt, and then a tie with blocks/squares on it? :Eyebrows :Thinking

And what about Paula? OMG! Ol girl was busting out last night wasnt she?
                            ~KB~

Comment

I really think Kool Breeze has a shot @ the Next American Idol.....

Hoka!
                              "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.