Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• step_2_da_side
    replied
    Linds.... LOL!! wait... :Eyebrows is that what you call ALL americans??? :rofl2: JK

look at JC ... all proud of Fantasia!! awwwww :2: ayes!!

Leave a comment:

• Jinglin Chica
    replied
    HOOORAY FOR FANTASIA!!!

Leave a comment:

• ~*Oji_Flava*~
    replied
    [email protected]!!! That's what we all call him up here and canada too! *ayyeee*

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    Because Reuban is a big man is why he's sweating.. also I think he still gets a nervous excitement on stage and well. california is hot is it nOT? LOL

YAY FANTASIA!!!!!

I knew she was gonna win the moment I saw her tryout! I missed Tamyra's performance though, but you can't compare her with Fantasia, two totally different styles and I'm still a Tamyra fan anyhow!
    Last edited by Blackbear; 05-27-2004, 08:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• step_2_da_side
    replied
    I got soooooooo sick of Randy's comments!! :Chatter goot one Linds!!

JPL ... aka the hobbit ... should never wear a white suit again!! LOL he looked gay last night! :rofl2:

Leave a comment:

• Kool Breeze
    replied
    Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House
    Hoka!
    LOL! Riiiight. I'd have to break out my hand drum and do my best Randy Wood impersonation.

I wanted to be Paula's Idol last night.

I have a question for all you American Idol fans... why is it that every time you see Rubben Studdard he's sweating? Nobody else is sweating. Theyre in an air conditioned buiding. Why's he sweating? And its not just a little perspiration on his brow or whatever. This dude is sweating like a whore in church. Pellets of water just running down his forehead and cheek. You can even see those joints collect at the egde of his face and then drop off. :Thinking

Leave a comment:

• Smokin' Ace
    replied
    Well I was very happy last night - ole girl is to be commended - as Paula stated - she continued to reinvent herself - I think she will do well......Congrats to her!!!

And the 16 year old made history as well - so her career will do well too!!! :)

Leave a comment:

• dancingbeauty
    replied
    Originally posted by Oji_Flava
    "yoyoyo Dawgs...I just wasn't feelin' it. Kinda pitchy, but ya'll did alright!"

LOL *jokes*

I'm so happy Fantasia won it!

SHuM-OnE LoVes FaNTa-zia...

:rofl2:"LMAO"
    Way to go FANTASIA

Leave a comment:

• ~*Oji_Flava*~
    replied
    "yoyoyo Dawgs...I just wasn't feelin' it. Kinda pitchy, but ya'll did alright!"

LOL *jokes*

I'm so happy Fantasia won it!

SHuM-OnE LoVes FaNTa-zia...

Leave a comment:

• Singing Eagle
    replied
    Yeah ol randy dawg looked like he'd gotten his threads from the sally ann! And Paula - good god girl - were you doing your pamela anderson impression!

And did anyone notice that kelly clarkson must have lost her stylist - because - what the hell happened to her hair?

Leave a comment:

• Jinglin Chica
    replied
    Coyot.... KB was on AI this yr... remember JPL? :Chatter jk :Angel:

Leave a comment:

• Jinglin Chica
    replied
    Originally posted by Kool Breeze
    Enough about Fantasia...did yall see what Randy had on last night?!?! Nevermind that the colors didnt match... he had on like 3 different patterns. How you gonna wear a pinstripe suit, a paisley shirt, and then a tie with blocks/squares on it? :Eyebrows :Thinking

And what about Paula? OMG! Ol girl was busting out last night wasnt she?
    hmm.. I didn't even notice Randy's attire or Paula's boobs! :p

Leave a comment:

• Coyot_In_The_House
    replied
    I really think Kool Breeze has a shot @ the Next American Idol.....

Hoka!

Leave a comment:

• Kool Breeze
    replied
    Enough about Fantasia...did yall see what Randy had on last night?!?! Nevermind that the colors didnt match... he had on like 3 different patterns. How you gonna wear a pinstripe suit, a paisley shirt, and then a tie with blocks/squares on it? :Eyebrows :Thinking

And what about Paula? OMG! Ol girl was busting out last night wasnt she?

Leave a comment:

• Running River
    replied
    :american: :clapping: :clapping: :rocking:
    Fantasia is very good. I am glad she won. I think Diana Degarmo will probably get offered a recording contract though. For 16 she has a hell of a voice. But Fantasia has star qulity. She is very very good!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.