What's your Native IQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your Native IQ?

I had a friend send me this and I scored a 6 :Thinking *L* Well, take a look and see what YOUR Native IQ is :indian1: Have a good weekend!!

http://www.understandingprejudice.org/nativeiq

Oh, post yer score and I'll give ya good reps :) *LOL* :rofl2:
    You'll never know what you can do... until you've tried.

8-10 Congratulations! Your Native IQ is in the gifted range. You appear to be very well versed on Native American history and politics.

Wow.. thanks for this. I really had to think! I missed the declaration one and the telephone one.
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Dang......my IQ is low lol

I'm juss a ndn that doesnt live in tha past
      ayez :D
      ¤×wHÿ ÐîÐ ÝØÜ lêåVÊ mÉ¿ ×Whÿ ÐÏÐ ÿôù GÕ¿ ×MÃýßë §ÖmÊÐÅÿ ÏLL uÑÐ讧TªñÐ ßÜt ѺW ¡ ÐØñt kñºw-פ

~*LiL MizZ JiNgLe StyLeZ*~

JUSS SING ME A REAL SUHWEET ROUNDANCE SONG & IM URZ 4EVA BABE
      :24:

Comment

I gots me a 9.
        He's the type of rez I like
        ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

Originally posted by Smeshigaud
          I gots me a 9.
          :Thumbs Youzzz good!
          "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

I got a 6.
            :huddle: Learn to associate with the white man, learn his ways, get an education. With an education, you are his equal; without it, you are his victim. - Chief Plenty Coups, Crow

Comment

i got a 9....i got the "which statistic is not true" question wrong

.. :Thumbs thanks for the link, i sent it to a couple of my friends :D

Comment

Ok, got an 8; thought I would've done better. Cool test, I will have my husband try.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X