This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess
    I already got my first present!!!!! I got a $25 Chamber Buck from work!!! It's like a gift cert. at pretty much any place in Ponca City. So that's cool!!!!

Only four more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I would be getting excited about being 29......)

Okay, gotta run, have a blast everyone!!!!
    The Chamber Buck sounds fun! You must work for a private employer. I work at a university and we never get any goodies like that.

Happy early birthday too! Any special plans?

Comment

• Originally posted by streamhawk
      you know I'll be there, if I can shake this head cold I'll feel alot better, but I'm there regardless.
      Have you tried zinc lozenges? I used those with my last cold and they speeded up the recovery time a lot.

Comment

• well Silvermouse I posted a huge post to you and it didn't go through!!! *L* Anyway, CONGRATS for being the FIRST post on page 100!!!!!! If I could give you a chamber buck I would!!!! *L*

Everyone have a great evening!!!!!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Silvermouse
          I work at a university and we never get any goodies like that.
          hey, so do I! I work at the UofA, small world, eh? No, never tried zinc, I'll look into it though, thanx.

Comment

• I went to bandcamp at U of A!!!! *L*

Comment

• world is growing smaller by the minute, lol!

Comment

• Good morning Okies!!!! It was a great night for us little Dems last night!!!! Guess the state was ready for a change, as well as most of the country. BUT, I want to tell everyone, congrats on VOTING!!! There were AMAZING numbers all over the state for voter turnout. I think that's great and hopefully it continues to happen at ALL elections!!!!

In other news, I'm so ready for the weekend!!!!! Also, I'm ready for tomorrow night! Another episode of Gray's Anatomy. No one is allowed to call me during the show, and if they do, they just get voice mail. *L* Oh, and tonight another couple is eliminated on Dancing w/the Stars....never watched the show until Halloween night and now I'm hoping Emmit Smith wins! *L*

Anyone been to the native art exhibit in Vanita??? I was thinking about going Friday night. It's the final weekend, I've heard good things about it. Might have to go check it out.

Comment

Anyone been to the native art exhibit in Vanita??? I was thinking about going Friday night. It's the final weekend, I've heard good things about it. Might have to go check it out.
                  Ooh, better watch it Candae - I think that's near Big Foot country!

Comment

• Good Morning Okies
                    Well we knew this was going to happen the swing and backlash is headed back toward the Demo side
                    We shall see if they can agree on anything
                    They have yet to
                    ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                    Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silvermouse
                      Ooh, better watch it Candae - I think that's near Big Foot country!
                      oh girl, everywhere in Oklahoma is big foot country. even just a few miles south of here!!!

Comment

oh girl, everywhere in Oklahoma is big foot country. even just a few miles south of here!!!
                        I think he's in alot of places. There's legend here of a 'foot that haunts the headwaters of the White River bottoms, you're gonna love his nickname...............................ready for it????

WHITEY

pretty scary, eh?

Comment

I think he's in alot of places. There's legend here of a 'foot that haunts the headwaters of the White River bottoms, you're gonna love his nickname...............................ready for it????

WHITEY

pretty scary, eh?
                          u tryin to pull a fast one on me????

that's too un-muss. *L*

Comment

that's too un-muss. *L*
                            nope, nope, that's the real deal. But then again, some of the folks that live in that area are pretty skeery themselves. It's one of my fishing stomping grounds, good fishing, tall tales, legends, skeery peeps. What more could ya want?

Comment

What more could ya want?

Riboflavin????

Oh, and Rumsfeld has stepped down as Sec. of Defense.....

Last edited by CandaePrincess; 11-08-2006, 02:06 PM.

Comment

that's too un-muss. *L*

Your not skeered of Whitey are ya Candae????
                                ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                                Till I Die!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.