X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess
    Riboflavin????
    one cottage cheese and asparagus smoothie coming right up, take that however you like, . A B2 milkshake.

seriously, the Rum stepped down? Wow. Now if Bush would just step aside, we might be somewhere. Heard a great joke about the two of them the other day. Rumsfeld comes in to the oval office to brief Bush for the day, and tells him that three Brazilian soldiers had been killed that day in Iraq. Bush lowers his head, begins to sob uncontrollably. After a while he regains his composure, lifts his head, catches his breath. He clears his throat, looks up at Rumsfeld and say's, "how many is a brazillion?"

Comment

• *L* That was cute.

Okay, so on to other "things"............Britney is leaving Kevin........

and we're supposed to be surprised???????????????

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Morning Okies
        Its Friday
        Well for me that is
        Start of a 3 day weekend for me!!!!
        ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
        Till I Die!

Comment

• Morning everyone, happy Thursday!!!!!! I get a cake and cash and lunch tomorrow!!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!

It's freakin 65 degrees out today. Nice weather, but I wanted it a little cooler to go walk. I don't want to come back all sweaty and still have to work four more hours!!!!
          Oh well, at least it's not 32 outside right????

Let's see, I know some of the women were sad Joey was eliminated on Dancing with the Stars last night. I didn't watch it but heard about it this morning. I spent most of the night watching CNN and Criminal Minds.........(kind of goes hand in hand right??? *L*)

Today is PAYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I'll be running all over town after work before the hubby gets home. I'm thinking about renting a movie tonight. There are a few out I haven't seen yet. I want to rent The Sentinel. It looks pretty suspenseful.

Okay, nothing else to tell right now.

C-

Comment

• Happy early b-day candae and taco....think I am going to the big gourd dance in Tulsa this weekend. I need to go shopping, too while I am there.
            @}-->-->--BuckskinRose--<--<--{@

Comment

• Thanks Rose! I appreciate it. Hey everyone, if you could send out a prayer for my husband's family. His uncle was killed by a hit and run driver last night. Witnesses saw it happen and chased the guy down and brought him to police. Please keep the family in your prayers though. Thanks so much.

Comment

Thanks Rose! I appreciate it. Hey everyone, if you could send out a prayer for my husband's family. His uncle was killed by a hit and run driver last night. Witnesses saw it happen and chased the guy down and brought him to police. Please keep the family in your prayers though. Thanks so much.
                That's awful, Candae. I'll be thinking of ya'll and the family for sure.
                "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• Hey, happy B-Day Candae and Taco, but my thoughts are with you, your husband and his family Candae.

Comment

Thanks Rose! I appreciate it. Hey everyone, if you could send out a prayer for my husband's family. His uncle was killed by a hit and run driver last night. Witnesses saw it happen and chased the guy down and brought him to police. Please keep the family in your prayers though. Thanks so much.
                    Well at least they got the guy
                    Our thoughts are with you and your Family

If I have not said it yet
                    Happy Birthday Candae Princess
                    Happy Birthday NDNTaco
                    Hope you have a good one
                    ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                    Till I Die!

Comment

• Thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone. Yeah I am glad they caught the guy. Hopefully justice will be served. But on to other things......

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!! I am excited b/c I have no clue what hubby has in store for me, but I do know he's got something planned. *L*

And here's an early thank you to all our Veteran's and those fighting overseas and those stationed everywhere; and to those who have passed. We appreciate all you've done for our country. God Bless.

Comment

• I am really getting excited about Veteran's Day this year!
                        Not only do i get it off (usually never)
                        But I get to Gourd Dance with fellow Veterans
                        Now how coooool is that????
                        ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                        Till I Die!

Comment

• okay, so did everyone pass out or what????? *L*

Comment

• nope just checking in before the weekend starts....again Happy bday and I am sorry to hear about your uncle in law. That is really sad, we will be thinking of you family.
                            @}-->-->--BuckskinRose--<--<--{@

Comment

• Nope
                              Polishing up the gear
                              Checking it twice
                              wrapping up loose ends
                              Going to be a bigggg Weekend
                              See you all in Tulsa
                              ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                              Till I Die!

Comment

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone. Yeah I am glad they caught the guy. Hopefully justice will be served. But on to other things......

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!! I am excited b/c I have no clue what hubby has in store for me, but I do know he's got something planned. *L*

And here's an early thank you to all our Veteran's and those fighting overseas and those stationed everywhere; and to those who have passed. We appreciate all you've done for our country. God Bless.

Happy B-Day Princess Candae.

birthday wishes and prayers for the family sent.

hope you had a goot one.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                                RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.