• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning Okies
    How is it going on this chilly Monday

Went to the Gourd Dance on Saturday at the Tulsa Convention Center
    It was a Good one got to meet some good people
    The Dance was good although not the Hundreds I was hoping for...
    Alot of organizations did show up including the Commanche Little Ponies and Otoe War Mothers just to name a few
    Over all had a good time
    Streamhawk were you able to make it??
    ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
    Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah
      Good Morning Okies

Streamhawk were you able to make it??
      I did, was a real good dance, but I was hoping for at least a hundred dancers there, but I enjoyed it alot, good songs! I kept meaning to somehow find you, I went around at the end of the night and shook every dancers hand I could find. I had on a blue dress shirt with a silver bolo with a bear claw and gray slacks, I sat with my friends over by the entrance, behind the first bench you'd come to. I stayed til the end.

Hey, two great wins over the weekend, both OU and Arkansas! Alright!! It's a chilly 49 here today, but the sun is out and it's a good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by streamhawk
        I did, was a real good dance, but I was hoping for at least a hundred dancers there, but I enjoyed it alot, good songs! I kept meaning to somehow find you, I went around at the end of the night and shook every dancers hand I could find. I had on a blue dress shirt with a silver bolo with a bear claw and gray slacks, I sat with my friends over by the entrance, behind the first bench you'd come to. I stayed til the end.

Hey, two great wins over the weekend, both OU and Arkansas! Alright!! It's a chilly 49 here today, but the sun is out and it's a good day.
        HAHAHAHa
        Well then we did shake hands at the end of the night!
        I was sitting near Jimmy Whiteshirt to your right
        I finished with my Turquoise Blue ribbon shirt and black slacks and Moccs
        ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
        Till I Die!

Comment

HAHAHAHa

I finished with my Turquoise Blue ribbon shirt and black slacks and Moccs
          so, ummm, what did ya start with?

Comment

• Originally posted by streamhawk
            so, ummm, what did ya start with?
            hahahah
            Blue shirt, Tan dockers and my Red Tie
            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
            Till I Die!

Comment

• ah, one of those quick change artists eh?

All kidding aside, I saw ya Josiah, and it was great dancing with you and all the others there! Maybe next time we'll actually get to meet.

Comment

• Good morning Okies!

I was hoping to make it to Tulsa but we had a sickie in the bunch so we stayed at home. It sounds like a great weekend, tho.

I did get to hike on Friday. It was nice and peaceful...well except for the rattlesnake my Hubby almost stepped on and the buffalo hiding in some brush so well I almost got slapped by his tail. I guess it's never short on adventure down in the Wichitas.
                "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• Originally posted by ok24stacey
                  Good morning Okies!

I did get to hike on Friday. It was nice and peaceful...well except for the rattlesnake my Hubby almost stepped on and the buffalo hiding in some brush so well I almost got slapped by his tail. I guess it's never short on adventure down in the Wichitas.
                  careful with those critters and varmits Stacey. I'd about rather tangle with a rattlesnake than a buffalo, especially if it's in a foul mood. I got my own bit of paradise over here in the Ozarks, especially around the Buffalo River, but I sure enough love those Wichita's, sure do.

Comment

• I got there the last session before supper break. Just me and my baby son. My dad was there all day Saturday and Sunday. We sat right on the corner where they had grand entry.....didn't know who to look for, or even who would be there.
                    @}-->-->--BuckskinRose--<--<--{@

Comment

• Morning everyone. Just got back from the Eufala area last night. Everything went smoothly and it was nice seeing all my hubby's family again. I got to see my baby nephew who is ADORABLE!!!! *L* I was carrying him all over the place. It was nice to be back home last night and would've been nicer to have another day off to rest!!!! Hope everyone has a great day. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers and birthday wishes as well! Have a goot one!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess
                        Morning everyone. Just got back from the Eufala area last night. Everything went smoothly and it was nice seeing all my hubby's family again. I got to see my baby nephew who is ADORABLE!!!! *L* I was carrying him all over the place. It was nice to be back home last night and would've been nicer to have another day off to rest!!!! Hope everyone has a great day. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers and birthday wishes as well! Have a goot one!
                        Well we missed you dangit
                        And glad your back
                        Now post!!!
                        LOL
                        ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                        Till I Die!

Comment

• Good morning to all you dang okies!! It's hump day!!!! Only two more days til Friday!!!!!! Gotta love it. Okay, no news today.......except it is FREAKIN WINDY!!!!!!
                          We may even get some snow flurries today!!!!! I miss snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess
                            Good morning to all you dang okies!! It's hump day!!!! Only two more days til Friday!!!!!! Gotta love it. Okay, no news today.......except it is FREAKIN WINDY!!!!!!
                            We may even get some snow flurries today!!!!! I miss snow.
                            Now I have that song in my Head
                            Let it Snow
                            Let it Snow
                            Let it Snow

It is freaking windy here also watched it roll in last night on the flight line brrrrrrrrrrr

Anybody know of any Dances this Weekend?????
                            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                            Till I Die!

Comment

Now I have that song in my Head
                              Let it Snow
                              Let it Snow
                              Let it Snow

It is freaking windy here also watched it roll in last night on the flight line brrrrrrrrrrr

Anybody know of any Dances this Weekend?????
                              I think OU is having their Fall Powwow and UCO might be having one on Friday night. It seems like I saw a flyer for UCO.

I didn't see it roll in but I heard it! It sounded like all hell was busting loose in our backyard. The girls toys were all over the place out there. Something cracked up against our shed and that made me a little nervous so I slept light after that.
                              "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• Josiah.....take a rest this weekend DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some people might not be feeling too WELL and need their REST!!!! *L*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.