Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, you guys are making me hungry now, and it's not even lunch yet.

Comment

• 20 more mins until my lunch.

I am making ribs tonight w/potatoes....not sure what kind of potatoes though.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess
        that would make sense......*L*

Take a break some weekend and come visit me!!!!! Dangit!

Is it lunch time yet??? I dont' know what to have for lunch....they're having burgers, chicken fried chicken or chicken fried steak sandwiches, soup or salad for lunch. Then I have a can of chicken noodle soup, or I could run home and have some leftover chili I made last night. I do know one thing....IT'S COLD OUTSIDE.

wait....

The weather outside is frightful. *L* whayyyy
        Who is "they" and how fast can I get there from Okc? I like chicken fried anything......
        "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• Originally posted by ok24stacey
          Who is "they" and how fast can I get there from Okc? I like chicken fried anything......
          LMAO!!! The cafeteria here at work.

Comment

• somebody say potatoes? somebody say chicken? Last night we had chicken breasts basted in italian dressing then cooked in a covered iron skillet, a garlic/herb potatoe, cut in cubes, and peas with pearl oninons and mushrooms, and biscuits made from local stone ground flour from War Eagle Mill.....real goot eatin.

Comment

20 more mins until my lunch.

I am making ribs tonight w/potatoes....not sure what kind of potatoes though.
              Hmmmm
              I like mine boiled baked or fried

Take some potatoes wash them and cut them into quarters and leave the skin on and them roll them in some Olive oil and sprinkle some garlic and rosemary on them and bake them for about 40 min in a 425 oven check them at about 30 to see how there doing and them serve hot yummm
              Simple but goooood
              ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
              Till I Die!

Comment

• *L* I had a salad for lunch. Since I didn't walk b/c of the weather, figured I would eat healthy.

I wish it was time to go home!!!!!! I'm here forever today!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm bored as heck today.

Comment

• on a wet, windy, cold day like today, I'd love to be watching a movie and cat napping, instead of being at work, blah.

Comment

• Well I for one have been doing that today
                      Watching a movie catnapping and just hanging
                      But my turn will come this evening
                      I am not looking forward to the Flightline Tonight
                      The wind always seems to speed up when it is blowing across
                      a Flightline
                      and the best part is that when the sun goes down it gets really cold
                      But hey
                      I look on the bright side
                      They pay me to do this what I love to do...
                      Working Aircraft
                      ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                      Till I Die!

Comment

I'm bored as heck today.
                        Me too. It's been a long week and I was even off Friday and Monday. Candae, sorry to hear about your uncle-in law. Death is always a shock and it's a strange thing to think you can be walking around Walmart today and then be at your own funeral 3 days later. Anyways, hope your birthday was a little bright spot.

Comment

• I don't mind working at all. I just am bored as heck b/c I'm caught up and have nothing TO work on!!! *L*

Guess you will all have to entertain me today dangit! *L*

Comment

• Thanks Silver, I appreciate the thought. Yeah it was a crazy weekend but I did have a really nice birthday. Thanks again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah
                              Well I for one have been doing that today
                              Watching a movie catnapping and just hanging
                              But my turn will come this evening
                              I am not looking forward to the Flightline Tonight

well, I envy your day today, but not your night. But it's always good to not feel like you dread going to work, I never hate my job, but day's like today, I reallllllly wish I was doing what you're doing now. I have a happy mix of inside and outside work.

Comment

• I'm bored, too. I went to the library and checked out a couple of audiotapes so I'll start one of those this afternoon. I have a small stack of reports to work but it's much more interesting in here. When I hit that powerball I'm never going to be bored....just wait. [sigh]
                                "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.