Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma Thread: Goot Men and goot looking women

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How about I share what my 5 year old said to me last night? We were sitting at the dinner table and she was looking at everyone and seemed a little confused about something. Then she looked at me and asked, "Momma, how did you get in this family?"

    I had no idea which direction this was heading so I just kind of shrugged my shoulders and asked, "why?"

    She said "because I have black hair, Romy and black hair and Daddy has black hair but you have brown hair. You don't MATCH us."

    yikes.....she's a mess.
    "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ok24stacey
      I'm bored, too. I went to the library and checked out a couple of audiotapes so I'll start one of those this afternoon. I have a small stack of reports to work but it's much more interesting in here. When I hit that powerball I'm never going to be bored....just wait. [sigh]
      Just make sure you keep your spark going. We don't want you getting talked to again!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ok24stacey
        How about I share what my 5 year old said to me last night? We were sitting at the dinner table and she was looking at everyone and seemed a little confused about something. Then she looked at me and asked, "Momma, how did you get in this family?"

        I had no idea which direction this was heading so I just kind of shrugged my shoulders and asked, "why?"

        She said "because I have black hair, Romy and black hair and Daddy has black hair but you have brown hair. You don't MATCH us."

        yikes.....she's a mess.
        Ack! That's funny! I feel that way around my family sometimes.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ok24stacey
          When I hit that powerball I'm never going to be bored....just wait. [sigh]
          when you hit that, remember your friends! I already have it all planned out what I'd do if I won the 10 million dollar publisher clearing house, and I'm holding my breath in anticipation. See me turning blue?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Silvermouse
            Just make sure you keep your spark going. We don't want you getting talked to again!

            Yeah, I gotta watch that spark for sure. lmao.....

            I finished something pretty big about 6 days ahead of schedule so I think that got me taken off the s**t list. (I hope anyway)
            "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ok24stacey
              Yeah, I gotta watch that spark for sure. lmao.....

              I finished something pretty big about 6 days ahead of schedule so I think that got me taken off the s**t list. (I hope anyway)
              Sure today it has
              But tomorrow is another thing
              I have found its best to finish everything a little early and sometimes ontime
              It keeps em on there toes
              ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
              Till I Die!

              Comment


              • cool new avatar Stacey, whatcha gonna do with him if you catch him?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by streamhawk
                  cool new avatar Stacey, whatcha gonna do with him if you catch him?
                  Have our picture made together and get on the cover of the Enquirer, no doubt.

                  Actually, I hope to never really find him but you know....it just sounded kinda cool. *l
                  Last edited by ok24stacey; 11-15-2006, 03:30 PM.
                  "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

                  Comment


                  • Hey JO!!! Get to work!!!! *L*

                    I don't want to leave work b/c it's soooo cold out!!!! *L*



                    Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ok24stacey
                      Actually, I hope to never really find him but you know....it just sounded kinda cool. *l
                      if you DID find him, that might work out as well as hitting the powerball, as long as he didn't think you were lunch or something.

                      Comment


                      • man are the Okies in here bored and restless being stuck inside on such a drab day.....hope the weekend is better....lots going on this weekend.....
                        Friday - Edmond UCO Gourd Dance Benefit
                        Saturday - Creek Nation Casino Frybread cookoffand tons of concerts, NOrman- OU Powwow, Roger State College Stomp dance in Claremore, other stuff just can't think of whatelse right off hand.......
                        Sunday - Kids dance in Pawnee

                        Everybody tried to finish up with the Native American Festivities for N.A. Month
                        @}-->-->--BuckskinRose--<--<--{@

                        Comment


                        • yeah I was wanting to go to that Creek Nation Casino thing...might be too muss.



                          Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by streamhawk
                            if you DID find him, that might work out as well as hitting the powerball, as long as he didn't think you were lunch or something.
                            I hope there is a nice big juicy deer around if we ever meet up. I'm sure sitting next to a deer I might not look as appetizing. I mean.....who would want to eat human jerky when you can have venison? Let's just all cross our fingers that Sasquatch is seriously misunderstood and they like Red Bull and M&M's. (cause that's what I carry in my backpack )

                            Yeah, which has a better chance of happening? Hitting the lottery or getting my arm ripped off by Bigfoot.....
                            "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

                            Comment


                            • not sure which way I am heading......there is still a few days worth of planning ahead
                              @}-->-->--BuckskinRose--<--<--{@

                              Comment


                              • November 18,2006
                                OMU Ballroom
                                900 Asp Ave
                                Norman OK

                                2:30 pm Grand Entry
                                5pm Supper
                                7pm Grand Entry
                                12 am Closing


                                This is all I have as far as the Fall dance at OU. Someone else I am sure has the head staff info!



                                Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......


                                Comment

                                Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                                Related Topics

                                Collapse

                                • skaroreh
                                  Great Salt Water Powwow
                                  by skaroreh
                                  Ok... the great big ol' Great Salt Water powwow is only 4 days away and I guess it's better for me to just post all this stuff here in one message rather than bumping up a bunch of old messages...

                                  So... here goes:

                                  1) PLEASE, PLEASE visit the website to learn how you can help...
                                  11-01-2004, 07:11 PM
                                • ~pathwalker~
                                  Another Useless Picture Thread....
                                  by ~pathwalker~
                                  Ok, I am doing it again... A lot of you used to enjoy the picture threads I start, so by special request...here it is again...

                                  Please feel free to add pictures also. If you have one you want to post but either dont know how to post them like this, they are too big or need any help,...
                                  09-02-2005, 08:13 AM
                                • *Brown Eyed Gurl*
                                  My Thread..lol
                                  by *Brown Eyed Gurl*
                                  MOTS AND C AND JD AND AF AND ANY1 I GUESS...IM J/K..LOL...POST HERE WHILE IM GONE PLEAAAAASE...ANYTHING...U CAN EVEN CALL ME NAMES IF YA WANT IF ANYTHING INTERESTING HAPPENS POST IT HERE...IM FRIKKIN SERIOUS....U PPL DONT KNOW WHAT ITS GONN BE LIKE FOR ME TO GO WITH OUT U'S!!!! ...
                                  06-20-2005, 03:53 AM
                                • TacO5000
                                  Bedlam
                                  by TacO5000
                                  Time to pick your side.....

                                  I have to roll with the Crimison and Cream!!!

                                  OU all the way My NDNz!!
                                  10-25-2004, 07:24 PM
                                • Humma Waquesi
                                  Newbie
                                  by Humma Waquesi
                                  I've just become a member of this forum and frankly, I'm confused. I can't seem to get anything to work here. I'm also puzzled as to how to get instant messaging or do I used the ones I have?

                                  I am metis, Choctaw, Irish and German. I have many native friends. I'm single and older....
                                  04-22-2007, 07:48 PM

                                Trending

                                Collapse

                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

                                  Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

                                Sidebar Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X