Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heyyyyyyyyyyy all you dang okies... got out of work early today wooo hooooooo.. and tomorrow is TGIF yessssssssssssssssss.. sitting here eating my frybread mmmm with buttterrrrrrrr.ok im fulll now time to nap.. :D
    "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

• Originally posted by NDNKIDZ
      heyyyyyyyyyyy all you dang okies... got out of work early today wooo hooooooo.. .. :D
      wish I'd have gotten off early...but i'm off now...........so....i'm outta here, alright! laterz

oh, anyone that's Jimi Hendrix royalty is good by me

now....laterz...whoooooooooooooooosh

Comment

• Whats up tread mistress Ms. Cane.... T.G.I.F.! whats up fellow and wanna-be N D...... (oops I mean) okies? Thanks for da b-day wishes as I run on NDN tyme.... Im just getting on here since last time which was two snows ago!! J/k got dang Durty Thurdy..... I better check my KawDayz!?!?!????
        just got my app. for the hair club for men... and the geractric foundation has notified me that my app had been processed and that I will be receiving a conformation letter in the mail of my acceptance in to there great and noble institute..... oh I feel sooo Juvial..... sweet jockulations!!!!

I feel soo wise and all knowing I have this yoda like understanding of the universe... I am in a zen like state.....
        I now wear a turbin because of my god like understanding of life now that I am thurdy, I truly am wiser.... hey Old fockers.... does your understanding of the universe become more previlent the older u become??? I have found this to be tru.... I am more confiedent in my B.S. now! "Make sence it does..... Understand it I do!!"

figuard I'd share wit ya'll bout dem OU dance happinings! word
        Happy Fridayz ya'll don't type too hard yer carpal tunnel might start actin up.... later G wessstttt siddddeee!!!

Hollla at cha' boy!!!!

FishtacOs200!!!!

Annual Fall Powwow
        Presented by the American Indian Student Association,
        A registered student organization at the University of Oklahoma
        In conjunction with Native American & Alaska Native Heritage Month
        Saturday, November 18, 2006
        Oklahoma Memorial Union
        on the OU Norman Campus
        Molly Shi Boren Ballroom
        900 Asp Avenue, Room 301
        Norman, Oklahoma
        Head Staff

Master of Ceremonies:
        Sammy White

Head Lady Dancer:
        Yvette Goodeagle
        OU Alumna, 2005

Head Man Dancer:
        Otto Hamilton
        OU Alumnus, 2000

Arena Director:
        Randy Frazier

Head Singer:
        Ernest “Irons” Toppah

Afternoon/Evening Program:
        2:30 p.m. Blessing
        Gourd Dancing (All gourd dancers welcome)
        Registration for special contests

5:00 Evening meal served at the Jim Thorpe Multicultural Bldg.

7:00 Grand Entry, Round dancing, Intertribal dancing,
        Tiny tots & Special contests
        12:00 Closing

COMMITTEE SPECIALS: TBA

MENS STRAIGHT DANCE CONTEST
        Sponsored by: The Family of
        Otto Hamilton, Head Man Dancer

TINY TOTS
        Sponsored by: Gamma Delta Pi,
        Native American Sisterhood

Cake Walk, Prizes, Food & Fun!

To reserve vendor space/for more info, call 405.487.2293 or
        Email [email protected] accommodations based disability,
        on disability contact Lindy Waters, AISL Director at 405.325.1468.

Dayum I make some keen DrumSticks!!!!!!sigpic

Comment

• I don't know what he just said, but happy birthday taco! *L*

I've neber been to the OU fall dance. Everyone have fun there! Go OU Basketball!!!!!

Good morning Okies, I was at work early today! *thank you, thank you*

Actually the hubby had to get up early so I figued....I'm up, so I'll just get ready and go to work early. (Braum's breakfast is really pretty tasty btw)

It's cool out but nothing like yesterday. I'm glad the weather will be nice for the weekend.....sort of. I do love a weekend where it's bad weather and you HAVE to stay in and then you can cook something in a crockpot; let the house fill with the smell of it and cuddle under a big comforter and watch TV.
          Dang.....I may just do that anYway. *L*
          Last edited by CandaePrincess; 11-17-2006, 10:02 AM.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• I must have misplaced my Taco Dictionary somewhere or was that in some arcane code that only Dirty Thirties know???

Finally Its Friday
            Had a nice potluck at work last night, I brought in a Deer stew and a big ole roasting pan full of frybread...
            Its funny to watch people that have never had frybread eat it for the first time and then go back for seconds and thirds!!!
            I brought home an empty pan that was for sure! LOL

But food always brings poeple together and it is one of the reasons I like this time of year...
            We get so wrapped up in trying to get our planes out the door that we forget why we are doing it. (For the Love of the Game)
            And a little break from the routine and a chance to bull**** with your fellow Aviation nuts is a nice break...
            More importantly though is to eat till you pop, I seen a couple of guys that looked 8 months pregnant when we were done eating and its the skinnny guys that out eat anyone!!!!

Have a Good One
            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
            Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by TacO5000

hey Old fockers.... does your understanding of the universe become more previlent the older u become???
              I find that to be true, but it's gets harder to remember what is was you came to know and understand, and when and where to apply it.

Comment

• Originally posted by streamhawk

oh, anyone that's Jimi Hendrix royalty is good by me
                ya know, she sat on his lap.........and probably drooled on him.

Comment

• Well Okies, I gotta get my work finished off this morning so I can go to a seminar this afternoon - How To Deal With Difficult People Should be interestin'.

Have a gravy day and a goot weekend (as some would say)

Comment

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess
                    ya know, she sat on his lap.........and probably drooled on him.
                    serious? Well if that's true, can't say as I blame her. I'm a huge Jimi fan, got over 30 albums of his on vinyl (yeah, that cave man form of music), so considering there were only a few releases officially, got lots of bootlegs, compilations, imports, etc. Jimi is still the best

wouldn't be pulling my leg now would ya Candae?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silvermouse
                      Well Okies, I gotta get my work finished off this morning so I can go to a seminar this afternoon - How To Deal With Difficult People Should be interestin'.
                      ewww, we had one a week or so ago about how to deal with change and stress in the workplace since we're undergoing some major changes here soon. Most boring two hours I ever wasted. Hardest part was staying awake. Honest to gosh, I'd rather have been working, now that's weird.

Comment

serious? Well if that's true,

Well she wasn't drooling b/c she was a huge fan, she was only.......oh..........2 years old!!!! *L*

Hey Silver!! Have fun workin, and yeah, it's all gravy!

Comment

• Hey yaw!!! lol It's Friday, it's friday. (bout time) I don't know why I'm getting so excited, I have to work in the morning but its still exciting to reach another TGIF.

Ohhhhh, I love those work seminars! I usually take a few in the fall but the good ones were all full by the time I remembered to sign up. We can take them voluntarily but other agencies make in mandatory. The best one was "Managing Diversity in the Workplace." Me and two other ladies from my office were the only ones in there of our own choice. The rest of the class was made up of older white men with buzz cuts and bad attitudes about being there. lmao.....

Mmmm crockpot cooking, I think I'll get some stuff for Taco Soup tonight and throw it together tomorrow so it'll be ready in time for the game.
                          "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• ahem....I think Candae said we were supposed to have exciting posts today. I don't know if it's exciting....but I heard about this collage contest they are doing for Oklahoma's birthday next year and went to check the website out. Some cool stuff, thought I'd share....

http://www.collage2000.com/index.htm
                            "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• And I'll post a link next Monday. BOB IS IN 2ND place for some coaches award and we need to PUT HIM FIRST AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boomer Sooner baby!!!!!!!!

it's all gravy.... *L*

Comment

serious? Well if that's true, can't say as I blame her. I'm a huge Jimi fan, got over 30 albums of his on vinyl (yeah, that cave man form of music), so considering there were only a few releases officially, got lots of bootlegs, compilations, imports, etc. Jimi is still the best

Nope she isnt pullin your leg streamhawk..lol i sat on his lap when i was 2..lol my parents knew him.. my dad was always meeting famous people.. had a knack for being in the right place at the right time..
                                "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X