Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOO HOO I"m going to Stroud!!!! Everyone have a goot weekend!!!
    Be good, behave, and if not.....be CAREFUL!!!! :Chatter

See ya on the flip!!!
    CandacePrincess.....

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess
      WOO HOO I"m going to Stroud!!!! Everyone have a goot weekend!!!
      Be good, behave, and if not.....be CAREFUL!!!! :Chatter

See ya on the flip!!!
      CandacePrincess.....
      You have a goot time in Stroud Candae!
      I been away from Pwows.com most of the week catching up on my sleep after an awesome time in Carnegie. Hey all you Okies!
      Now I'm going to get rested up for Otoe! Woo-hoo!
      Kio-Manche
      Oklahoma Proud!!!

Comment

Okay!!!!!!! Well since NO ONE posted with the exception of me last week! I'm really kinda huck about that too.........
        What did everyone do for the 4th holiday??? I had a four day weekend and it was crazy madness. I am soooo glad to be back to work just to get some rest!!! *L*

Pawnee, Quawpaw, Kiowa Gourd Clans....they all were dancing this 4th weekend so did anyone go to any of em???? Let us know what's up! :)
        I was at the Pawnee Homecoming for the 4th. I just got back Thurs. morning after being gone for about 3 weeks( I stayed at my aunts and uncles house for a week then I went to Oklahoma for about 2 weeks) without computer access. I had a great time. Got rained on the first night at the camp and had to abandon the tent around 3 in the morning.
        It's Dezimber All Year

Comment

• Well welcome back Dezimber!!!! I was wondering what happened to ya! I was missing the little Pooh avatar you got! *L*
          My mom and uncle went to Pawnee but I didn't get down there. Spent that weekend in Tahlequah.
          Hope everyone had a goot weekend!!!! Otoes are dancing next weekend.....

WHO'S GOING????? It's only like 15 mins for me to get der!!!! :)
          It's onnn like donkey konggg.... *L*

Comment

• Can I go to Otoe too? Would you all treat a Northerner with that good ole Southern hospitality? :D
            "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

• Originally posted by NDNKIDZ
              Hellen Enochs burnt down.. *sniff* sad sad day
              Dang, I was just laughin reading this thread until I read that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
                Can I go to Otoe too? Would you all treat a Northerner with that good ole Southern hospitality? :D
                OJ,
                For you we would roll out the red indoor/outdoor carpet. LOL.... I'm going to Otoe too, since its only 15 minutes down the road from my house too..lol. Dang, I heard Barry Switzer and Billy Sims is going to be there. Maybe he'll bring some chicken with him from that Barrys Chicken House. LOL. Gonna be some goot times!!!!
                (On a sadder note, Weezie from the Jeffersons passed away today, all the good ones are moving on up)
                Kio-Manche
                Oklahoma Proud!!!

Comment

Well welcome back Dezimber!!!! I was wondering what happened to ya! I was missing the little Pooh avatar you got! *L*
                  My mom and uncle went to Pawnee but I didn't get down there. Spent that weekend in Tahlequah.
                  Hope everyone had a goot weekend!!!! Otoes are dancing next weekend.....

WHO'S GOING????? It's only like 15 mins for me to get der!!!! :)
                  It's onnn like donkey konggg.... *L*
                  Thank you Candae!! It feels like I have been gone for months rather then weeks. I just got home and my friend wants me turn around and go back to OK for IICOT but I don't have the funds for that at this time so I think I can make it. :( Mayby I will be able to go someday. In the mean time I will have to stay close to home and find a job to fund my travels.
                  It's Dezimber All Year

Comment

• IICOT is a great pow wow! Plus...it's inside!!! Which is a nice change by August. Maybe next year you can go! Goot luck finding a job! IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY PLACE HIRING NEAR DEZIMBER....LET HER KNOW....

THANKS.

*L*

Comment

• Im gonna make it down there to OK one day! I wanna dance at your powwows and I would love to see gourd dance too. I hope there ain't no tornados though cuz Imma fly right back to da bush here in Canada *LOL* :D
                      "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

• Originally posted by Numunu1971
                        OJ,
                        Dang, I heard Barry Switzer and Billy Sims is going to be there.
                        Billy Sims ROCKS!!! And I love Barry. I would be a groupie for him anytime!!! *L*
                        And my husband would be totally happy with it, we're such football freaks!!!! *L*

Comment

• Oklahoma Rocks!

Comment

• And I just love this picture.

Comment

• 1 more pic...

Comment

• Okay I'm leaving since I'm not OK but here's one more pic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.