This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess
    but there is no place like Ponca!!!!!!! and all the pollution it creates! ROFL>
    Ah yes, nothing like fresh Ponca air. The only place that comes close is Dodge City when the slaughterhouses start burning the blood at 3:00 in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silvermouse
      Ah yes, nothing like fresh Ponca air. The only place that comes close is Dodge City when the slaughterhouses start burning the blood at 3:00 in the morning.
      Or Guymon. Just before you hit town you can catch a wiff of those hog farms.

That stretch between Woodward and Guymon is the straight out of a Steven King book. Nothing but dirt and tumbleweeds to keep ya company out there.
      "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA
        Nothing smells worse than a Chicken plant and
        the worse smell out of the chicken plant is in the Protein Department
        I worked there for a year before going in the Navy
        Yes Protein
        We took all that was left from the days Kill
        Feathers, Guts, Feet, Heads
        Even the Blood and grease from the water used to process the Chickens
        Then we moved it into steam Cookers which the 30 psi of pressure would crush the whole mess to a pulp then
        We dried it out and about 3 or 4 hours later
        Out came pure protein
        It looked like Saw Dust with tiny bones in it
        And then we shipped it back to the feed mill where they would sack it up in 50 pound sacks and sell it back to the chicken farmers as Pure Protein they would mix it with the chicken feed and the chickens would eat it!!!!

The smell that came out of those 10000 pound cookers each time we dumped them was to make a buzzard puke
        hahahaha
        but you got use to it
        ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
        Till I Die!

Comment

• Well that's a relief. I figured all of that went into lunchmeat.

Comment

• You've gotta love the coworkers in our lives. I just realized why stupidvisor bytch was going above and beyond the call this week. They just brought back the girl I replaced to temp in our area why some peeps are gone for holiday next week. Apparently replaced bytch wants her job back b/c she didn't pass her certification to be a teacher. Guess she should've taken it BEFORE she quit. So this is going to be a wonderful effin holiday. And I also love how my coworkers TOLD me she was coming back, that way I was able to have a look of shock on my face. But I talked to the other "supervisor" guy I work with and he said it's temporary and for me not to stress and that we're having a meeting pretty quick about what is going on. Wish me luck.

Anyway, besides the drama it's HUMP DAY and it's getting colder by the hour!!!! Hope everyone brought a coat to work!!!! I put on some beans and bacon in the slow cooker and will probably make fried taters with it tonight. Some comfort food!!!!!! See ya all later on.

C-

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah
              HAHAHAHAHA
              Nothing smells worse than a Chicken plant and
              the worse smell out of the chicken plant is in the Protein Department
              I worked there for a year before going in the Navy
              Yes Protein
              We took all that was left from the days Kill
              Feathers, Guts, Feet, Heads
              Even the Blood and grease from the water used to process the Chickens
              Then we moved it into steam Cookers which the 30 psi of pressure would crush the whole mess to a pulp then
              We dried it out and about 3 or 4 hours later
              Out came pure protein
              It looked like Saw Dust with tiny bones in it
              And then we shipped it back to the feed mill where they would sack it up in 50 pound sacks and sell it back to the chicken farmers as Pure Protein they would mix it with the chicken feed and the chickens would eat it!!!!

The smell that came out of those 10000 pound cookers each time we dumped them was to make a buzzard puke
              hahahaha
              but you got use to it
              There goes my appetite. Thanks Josiah, I didn't need this HoHo anyways.

So that would make chickens, cannibals right? I wonder what chicken tastes like to other chickens? lmao
              "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

You've gotta love the coworkers in our lives. I just realized why stupidvisor bytch was going above and beyond the call this week. They just brought back the girl I replaced to temp in our area why some peeps are gone for holiday next week. Apparently replaced bytch wants her job back b/c she didn't pass her certification to be a teacher. Guess she should've taken it BEFORE she quit. So this is going to be a wonderful effin holiday. And I also love how my coworkers TOLD me she was coming back, that way I was able to have a look of shock on my face. But I talked to the other "supervisor" guy I work with and he said it's temporary and for me not to stress and that we're having a meeting pretty quick about what is going on. Wish me luck.

Anyway, besides the drama it's HUMP DAY and it's getting colder by the hour!!!! Hope everyone brought a coat to work!!!! I put on some beans and bacon in the slow cooker and will probably make fried taters with it tonight. Some comfort food!!!!!! See ya all later on.

C-
                She does sound like a real beeeee-otch. You should dump a glass of water on her and see if the witch melts. Just to be sure.

They are talking like we might be off work due to the weather tomorrow.

Comment

• Good Morning Okies
                  Looking kinda cold and windy outside
                  ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                  Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by ok24stacey
                    There goes my appetite. Thanks Josiah, I didn't need this HoHo anyways.

So that would make chickens, cannibals right? I wonder what chicken tastes like to other chickens? lmao
                    Now you know why I am such a good cook of Chicken!!!
                    ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                    Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by ok24stacey
                      She does sound like a real beeeee-otch. You should dump a glass of water on her and see if the witch melts. Just to be sure.

They are talking like we might be off work due to the weather tomorrow.
                      Yeah, I only live like a minute and a half from work. *L* So I don't get to miss if it's open!!!!

[email protected] water on her. I bet she would probably just make it evaporate due to the evilness of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah
                        Now you know why I am such a good cook of Chicken!!!
                        Yeah, you make a bada$$ plate of chicken nachos!!

Comment

Yeah, I only live like a minute and a half from work. *L* So I don't get to miss if it's open!!!!

[email protected] water on her. I bet she would probably just make it evaporate due to the evilness of her.
                          That's way evil...she needs a whole defrost job. How did the Grinch find the goodness in himself, I forget.

Comment

• Looking at the weather report it looks like i get to freeze my pootooties off tonight
                            sigh
                            I knew this was going to be a cold winter because we had a really hot Summer
                            Which is usually followed by a colddddddddd Winter
                            Good thing I love Aviation
                            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                            Till I Die!

Comment

You've gotta love the coworkers in our lives. I just realized why stupidvisor bytch was going above and beyond the call this week. They just brought back the girl I replaced to temp in our area why some peeps are gone for holiday next week. Apparently replaced bytch wants her job back b/c she didn't pass her certification to be a teacher. Guess she should've taken it BEFORE she quit. So this is going to be a wonderful effin holiday. And I also love how my coworkers TOLD me she was coming back, that way I was able to have a look of shock on my face. But I talked to the other "supervisor" guy I work with and he said it's temporary and for me not to stress and that we're having a meeting pretty quick about what is going on. Wish me luck.
                              C-
                              I'm sorry Candae. I hate office politics! I'll keep you in my prayers today - wish I could do more.

Guess if the water doesn't melt her you could push her off a mountain somewhere - that's what helped the Grinch see the light!

Hang in there!

Comment

• Thanks for the support and ways to "off" my supervisor. LMAO. just kidding. Sorry I had to vent in here. It's just nuts sometimes!!! I hope everyone stays safe if you're driving out and about tonight. And if you are, GET HOME AND STAY WARM!!!!!!!

have a good one!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.