X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning Okies
    Just another day in paradise

NDNKIDZ
    Congrats to the Grandmommy and good to hear mom is well and baby is well also!!!
    ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
    Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by NDNKIDZ View Post
      goood morning all you okies.. NDNKIDZ is officially a granmother.. :D Sienna Marie is 4'5oz and screaming her head off.. thanks for all the prayers for my family.. hugsssssssssssss to you allll
      Congrats NDNKIDZ! Dont you just love being a grandma, I do. The sweetest words are "grandma"!

Comment

• Congratulations NDNKIDZ!! Do we get to see pictures?

Comment

• they are taken them as we speak.. so someone will have to tell me how to upload them to here.. hahha yikesss
          "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

• i just got the pics.. but im almost afraid to put her little face on here.. i think i will wait till she is a little bigger..she still has all the tubes and everything attached to her at the moment..

Comment

• Originally posted by NDNKIDZ View Post
              i just got the pics.. but im almost afraid to put her little face on here.. i think i will wait till she is a little bigger..she still has all the tubes and everything attached to her at the moment..
              Bless her heart! I don't blame you a bit. I bet you can't wait to see her. Is she in Illinois?

Comment

• yessss sniff sniff sniff.. up in illinois

Comment

• Goootttttttttttt morning okiessssss... TGIF!!!!! did someone say margarita's? hhehehehehehe i am sooo looking forward to just having a great weekend.. been a very stressful and long week..everyone have a great day..:D

Comment

• Morning everyone! I am FINALLY back to work and hopefully will make it through the entire day!!!! I got my butt kicked by Bronchitis and Sinusitis and all that fun stuff. I am still coughing around today but I feel TONS better. Hope everyone is having a great week and I hope you all have a kick arse weekend. I am so ready for the day to be over. HA HA!! *L* Take care!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• morning neighbors! TGIF!! Man it's been a loooooong week. Hey Candae, good to see you back, take care of those itis's so they don't come back to bite ya again. You guys have a great friday and an even better weekend! Chilly start to the day at 23, but supposed to be in the 50's today, woohoo! Then the bottom drops out for the weekend, again! Inside time is good too I guess.

Comment

• Hi everyone!
                        Went out to lunch and enjoyed the 60' weather.....too bad we are in for another cold blast next week!

Congrats KIDZ on being a grandma! I am so glad to hear she is doing well, especially for how little she is! YEA:)

Glad to hear you are better too, Candae'. Haven't chatted with ya in awhile

Comment

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess View Post
                          Morning everyone! I am FINALLY back to work and hopefully will make it through the entire day!!!! I got my butt kicked by Bronchitis and Sinusitis and all that fun stuff. I am still coughing around today but I feel TONS better. Hope everyone is having a great week and I hope you all have a kick arse weekend. I am so ready for the day to be over. HA HA!! *L* Take care!
                          Good Afternoon Okies
                          Its Friday for sure
                          Welcome Back CandaePrincess good to see your Happy azzzz
                          LOL
                          Have a good one okies
                          ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                          Till I Die!

Comment

• Hey y'all! I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about a powwow in Tulsa on Feb. 3rd?

Comment

• yep there is a powwow in tulsa on feb 3rd.. i dont know any of the details though i wrote the date on the back of a flyer so i would remember the date.. i think we are planning on going to this one..:)

Comment

• Good Morning OKIES!!!

I just want to be the first to welcome y'all to Monday and to another fine week in Oklahoma!!!

Was wondering about the Powwow in Tulsa this weekend
                                anyone have a flyer or any other information???
                                Have a good one Okies
                                And Good Morning CandaePrincess
                                ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                                Till I Die!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X