This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by notsocheese View Post
    So desperate for a powwow that I got all nosetta and got some info! lol.. Here we go:
    Sequoyah H.S Old Gym Feb. 3rd
    MC: Rogan Noble
    H.M.D: Eddie Two Clouds
    H.L.D: Jasmine Fish
    Host Drum: Drum Busters
    Head Gourd Society: Cherokee Gourd Society
    Color Guard: Riverside Indian School
    AD: Warren Hawk
    **Contest (depending on sponsorship)
    Women's Tradish/Buckskin, Women's Fancy/Jingle, Men's Fancy/Grass, and Tiny tots
    2pm-5pm: Gourd Dancing
    5pm-6pm: Dinner
    6pm-7pm: Gourd Dancing
    7pm: Grand Entry (*must make grand entry*)
    Raffles & 50/50
    Vendor's Fee: $20.00 and raffle item
    are ya sure that's not last year's info? If not, I'm supposed to be at this one, that's Tahlequah...let me poke into this one, I'll get back.

Comment

• warren wasnt the AD last year if i remember correctly..lol and it was the end of february last year
      "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

So desperate for a powwow that I got all nosetta and got some info! lol.. Here we go:
        Sequoyah H.S Old Gym Feb. 3rd
        MC: Rogan Noble
        H.M.D: Eddie Two Clouds
        H.L.D: Jasmine Fish
        Host Drum: Drum Busters
        Head Gourd Society: Cherokee Gourd Society
        Color Guard: Riverside Indian School
        AD: Warren Hawk
        **Contest (depending on sponsorship)
        Women's Tradish/Buckskin, Women's Fancy/Jingle, Men's Fancy/Grass, and Tiny tots
        2pm-5pm: Gourd Dancing
        5pm-6pm: Dinner
        6pm-7pm: Gourd Dancing
        7pm: Grand Entry (*must make grand entry*)
        Raffles & 50/50
        Vendor's Fee: $20.00 and raffle item
        Finally!!!
        I am there
        This is a good one Dayer
        I was there last year
        StreamHawk??? You there
        And all you okies
        ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
        Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by streamhawk View Post
          are ya sure that's not last year's info? If not, I'm supposed to be at this one, that's Tahlequah...let me poke into this one, I'll get back.
          It's this years powwow. My sister called Sequoyah a little bit ago and talked to a student on the committee and she emailed me the flyer. But yup, I'm there!

Comment

It's this years powwow. My sister called Sequoyah a little bit ago and talked to a student on the committee and she emailed me the flyer. But yup, I'm there!
            Good Work notsocheese!!!
            Now that is the ndn network in the modern age
            emailing Powwow flyers!!! hahahahah
            But hey it works

I was itching for a powwow!
            I just finished my eagle fan, so I get to try it out this weekend!!!
            Hope to see there and say howdy!
            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
            Till I Die!

Comment

• Thanks, Josiah..Dang, we've been wanting to go to a powwow for a few weeks now! Last one we've been to was one in early January in OKC and it was really fun. Can't wait for this weekend, have to get the cobwebs off my ndn clothes now.. lol..

Comment

• hey thanx. Ok, I've got some serious phone calling to do, pulling others into the loop when I got left out, oops. If it's all on, then I'll see you guys there! With bells on, no wait, we don't wear bells

Comment

• woooo hoooo we are sooo there... ROAD TRIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!.. LOL
                  "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

• anybody got a phone # for the high school by chance? I gots to make some quick moves. Dang, can't believe I don't know about this.....d'oh.

Comment

• nevermind, got it, now for phone calls tonight.

Comment

• just dropping by to say HI to the Okies.

and saying Hi to muh cuzzint Stacey and bowing to the one and only princess *C*.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                        RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Josiah..Dang, we've been wanting to go to a powwow for a few weeks now! Last one we've been to was one in early January in OKC and it was really fun. Can't wait for this weekend, have to get the cobwebs off my ndn clothes now.. lol..
                          Hey I was at the Okc Powwow early Jan it was
                          I sat down by Steve Littleman who I found out went to school with my mom at Bacone
                          dang small world aint it
                          ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                          Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by streamhawk View Post
                            hey thanx. Ok, I've got some serious phone calling to do, pulling others into the loop when I got left out, oops. If it's all on, then I'll see you guys there! With bells on, no wait, we don't wear bells
                            Well I have seen some strange things worn by Gourd Dancers out east
                            and bells would have been somewhat normal
                            hahahaha
                            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                            Till I Die!

Comment

• Good morning everyone! I hope Tuesday finds everyone in a good place. I am tired but good....got my coffee and with a couple of more cups, should be ready to take on the day! *L* Not much news to tell. I am slowly getting rid of my cold, but as KIDZ knows...I still have the cough (Sorry for coughin in your ear on the phone woman!) I'm ready to be over being sick!

Is everyone ready for the Superbowl??? It'll be pretty good this year. One team hasn't been to the Superbowl in 40 years and the other in 20.....so it should make a good game. Of course, you have to watch the commercials. I love the budweiser commercials w/the horses. Too funny.

Okay, guess I should start working on my freakin ton of emails for work. Everyone have a great morning!

C-

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Hey Candae, glad you are back in the swing of things!!

Good morning neighbors! I just sat down to start working and wanted to come by to wish everyone a great Tuesday. Duty calls......errrrrr
                                "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.