This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess View Post
    Congrats to Miss Oklahoma for winning Miss USA!!!!!!!!! That's two in a row!!!!!!! And what's great about winning??? Guess who she beat out????

Miss Texas!!!!!!!!!! *L*

ha ha ha ha ha!!!
    NOw if we can get her to Play them in Football we are in there!!!!!!!
    ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
    Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by ok24stacey View Post
      I thought it was Lawton but I could be wrong.
      maybe it was Lawton, but either way, cool. I think I heard (let's see if I can screw this one up too, lmao) there have only been three other states with back to back winners. I can't confess to keeping up with beauty pagents, I do good to know who's playing in the Stuper Bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by streamhawk View Post
        maybe it was Lawton, but either way, cool. I think I heard (let's see if I can screw this one up too, lmao) there have only been three other states with back to back winners. I can't confess to keeping up with beauty pagents, I do good to know who's playing in the Stuper Bowl.
        I don't keep up with it either but anytime I hear "Lawton" it makes me think of hiking so that's how I remembered that. I use to follow pro football a lot closer but that was a trick to make my boyfriend think I'd make a good wife. It worked.
        "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• Originally posted by ok24stacey View Post
          I don't keep up with it either but anytime I hear "Lawton" it makes me think of hiking so that's how I remembered that. I use to follow pro football a lot closer but that was a trick to make my boyfriend think I'd make a good wife. It worked.
          ah, watch out now, letting those "woman secrets" out. I bet the elk are thick over at the game reserve now. Hope the buffalo have plenty to eat. I saw the most skinny bull this last October there, I felt sorry for him, like, "dude, here's some grass, eat". I guess the drought wasn't kind.

Comment

• Is it Friday yet??????????????

Everyone have a mussy night!!!!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Happy Hump Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've almost made it through the week!!!!

Comment

• Good Morning Okies everywhere
                Its Wednesday Hump Day
                actually my Thursday (hahahaha)
                So how are we doing today??
                Looks like snow out there today and tonight we are just not sure how much
                Stay Warm okies
                ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                Till I Die!

Comment

Happy Hump Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've almost made it through the week!!!!

Why a "happy hump" day?

*L
                  Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoMe View Post
                    Why a "happy hump" day?

*L
                    gawwww such a brat.. hahahhaha beats a sad hump day.. anyday...lol
                    "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoMe View Post
                      Why a "happy hump" day?

*L
                      Any Hump Day is Better than NO HUMP DAY !!!!
                      ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                      Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah View Post
                        Any Hump Day is Better than NO HUMP DAY !!!!

Or a sad hump day....

Candae, are ya'll still getting snow up in Ponca? I saw the weather just before I left the house. bleh....

What's up Josiah, WhoMe, NdnKidz? Is everyone behaving themselves today? It's 10:09 and I have not used sarcasm even once today. I think that might be worthy of a bag of M&M's???
                        "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• Originally posted by NDNKIDZ View Post
                          gawwww such a brat.. hahahhaha beats a sad hump day.. anyday...lol
                          I made a new siggy.....LMAO.....

Comment

• IT'S SNOWING IT'S SNOWING IT'S SNOWING IT'S SNOWING IT'S SNOWING

Yeah it's still here....... *L*

Comment

IT'S SNOWING IT'S SNOWING IT'S SNOWING IT'S SNOWING IT'S SNOWING

Yeah it's still here....... *L*
                              So let's be clear....it IS still snowing? j/k Actually, I was hoping for a different answer.

Comment

• Mornin neighbors! We had some flurries while ago, thing is, they weren't supposed to hit until around 11 tonight. So much for weather forecasting. It's not snowing right now, but, who knows. I know it's freaking cold, was 12 degrees this morning.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.