Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep, here too, the streets are getting to be a pretty good mess, wet snow, making icy streets in a hurry. Don't let yer petunias freeze now.

I thought it was patootie, like the Meatloaf song in Rocky Horror Picture Show, "hot patootie, bless my soul, I really love that rock and roll". Maybe it's where ya live, the spelling that is.

Comment

• great...now I have that soundtrack in my head and will for the rest of the day.

"You're a HOT DOG....but you betta not try to hurt her....Frankfurter!!!"

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess View Post
        great...now I have that soundtrack in my head and will for the rest of the day.

"You're a HOT DOG....but you betta not try to hurt her....Frankfurter!!!"
        lol, sorry, wellllll....not really, there could be much worse songs I could plant, like some kinda Abba or Barry Manilow or something equally revolting.

Wait, I can see it now, I'm having a vision, someone loves Abba and are really offended right now...*cue Outer Limits music* fade to black

Comment

• I'll have you know I love "Fernando"!!!! *L*

Comment

I'll have you know I love "Fernando"!!!! *L*
            I knew it! Dance with me........

Comment

• I don't know what's worse......having Dancing Queen in your head.....or

99 Balloons.....*L*

Comment

I don't know what's worse......having Dancing Queen in your head.....or

99 Balloons.....*L*
                I dunno, either one would make my head cleave open right down the middle, so to speak. rather put some Hendrix in it's place, but that's the 60's me thinking, "Move over Rover, and let Jimi take over, yeah, you know what I'm talking bout".

Comment

• ok, it's sleeting now too, and snowing, think I may be outta here pretty quick. All ya'll stay warm and be safe!!

Comment

• Originally posted by streamhawk View Post
                    I dunno, either one would make my head cleave open right down the middle, so to speak. rather put some Hendrix in it's place, but that's the 60's me thinking, "Move over Rover, and let Jimi take over, yeah, you know what I'm talking bout".
                    There ya go comeing straight from jimi royalty hehehehehhe
                    "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

• Originally posted by NDNKIDZ View Post
                      hahhaha that would be petunia gawwwwww
                      No,
                      Petuties they are shaped like two butt cheeks
                      Notice it says Josiah's Dictionary and since i made it
                      It has MY words in it!
                      Last edited by Josiah; 01-31-2007, 11:02 PM.
                      ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                      Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah View Post
                        No,
                        It has MY words in it!

Originally posted by streamhawk View Post
                        yep, here too, the streets are getting to be a pretty good mess, wet snow, making icy streets in a hurry. Don't let yer petunias freeze now.

I thought it was patootie, like the Meatloaf song in Rocky Horror Picture Show, "hot patootie, bless my soul, I really love that rock and roll". Maybe it's where ya live, the spelling that is.
                        See the above quote
                        Petuties is in Josiah's Dictionary
                        LOL
                        ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                        Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah View Post
                          No,
                          It has MY words in it!

Okay where does "cutie petutie" fit in here? I need to make sure I'm not calling someone "cute butt cheeks", yanno.

And thanks to NDNkidz and the snow patrol hotline tonight. It took us a friggen hour to get home but at least we made it and was not one of those poor people on the side of the road.

And an extra special THANKS to dandy Candae for mentioning "Fernando" because I sang it all afternoon. hahahaha
                          "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• Originally posted by ok24stacey View Post
                            Okay where does "cutie petutie" fit in here? I need to make sure I'm not calling someone "cute butt cheeks", yanno.

And thanks to NDNkidz and the snow patrol hotline tonight. It took us a friggen hour to get home but at least we made it and was not one of those poor people on the side of the road.

And an extra special THANKS to dandy Candae for mentioning "Fernando" because I sang it all afternoon. hahahaha
                            Well in my dictionary
                            ummmm
                            It means Really cute butt cheeks and if its cold then
                            Really cold cute butt cheeks
                            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                            Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by ok24stacey View Post

*L* Glad to help anyone get through the day. Ha ha. I can't tell if it's snowing out or just a little wind making the snow on the ground whirl in the air. The snow is just powder here so it's nice. Didn't have to scrap ice off the windshield. Everyone have a great Thursday......I will as soon as this stupid cough lets up!!!!!! *L*

Comment

• Good Morning Okies
                                Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                                And the thing is it is going to get colder!!!
                                Brrr
                                brrrrrr
                                brrrrrrr
                                ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                                Till I Die!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.