This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess View Post
    I'm listening to the hits of the 80s...right now I'm reminded of "Dirty Dancing" *L*

I laughed so hard today at lunch I thought I was going to pass out. I couldnl't catch my breath I was laughing so much. Man that felt good.
    That's a good feeling. When you just can't stop smiling.

They cut our internet radio access here. I can't listen to anything. I miss my Launchcast.
    "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• Originally posted by streamhawk View Post
      Look! up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! NO! It's.....Bannerman!! Faster than a fancy dancer, more powerful than a stampeding buffalo! Able to leap tall tipi's in a single bound! It's Bannerman!
      Now he has his name, and catchy call out. All that's left is a slammin outfit.
      "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

I'm listening to the hits of the 80s...right now I'm reminded of "Dirty Dancing" *L*

I laughed so hard today at lunch I thought I was going to pass out. I couldnl't catch my breath I was laughing so much. Man that felt good.
        goooot bring that laughter to OKC this weekend and spread it around.. it is contagious ennit? hehehehhe
        "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

• Originally posted by ok24stacey View Post
          Now he has his name, and catchy call out. All that's left is a slammin outfit.
          bannerman hahahahhahaha why doesthat fit him soo well? lol
          "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

"BannerMan".....a new superhero. He could have his own comic book.
            BannerMan and Frybread Boy his new sidekick
            hahahaha
            Coming soon to a Powwow near you
            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
            Till I Die!

Comment

• Numbers remind me of Baseball
              I noticed that we have roughly a month untill that starts!!!

I noticed that this thread is creeping toward 3000 posts
              In baseball that is a magic number
              A guy hits 3000 times in his lifetime he just about can buy his tickets for the Hall of Fame cermony when he retires...

It is another reason why i love baseball so much
              You can talk about oldtimers and todays players stats still apply
              There are records on the books that still come from the earliest days of baseball
              I dont think we will ever see a 30 game winner
              or 2000 consecative games played

I guess that is why I am such a Barry Bonds or Mark Mcguire Hater
              They cheapen Baseball by cheating

Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron never needed steroids to do what they did and Babe was hung over most of the time
              imagine if he had worked out and stayed healthy!!!!
              Last edited by Josiah; 03-02-2007, 05:07 PM.
              ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
              Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah View Post
                BannerMan and Frybread Boy his new sidekick
                hahahaha
                Coming soon to a Powwow near you
                Who gets to play Frybread Boy? This is cracking me up.

Comment

• Too bad it's not lawnmowing day here at work. I'm getting kind of bored and I still have an hour to go.

Oh yea....the gym that they'll be in tomorrow is a big ugly tannish looking building. It sits right off off Council Rd.

Comment

• I think this station has a Michael Jackson complex. I mean, now they're playing Billie Jean.......

I'm over it. *L*

Time for some Gwen.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

I think this station has a Michael Jackson complex. I mean, now they're playing Billie Jean.......

I'm over it. *L*

Time for some Gwen.
                      Turn it....just turn it. Aoowwwwww

*L

Comment

• sneaking out for the day.....have a good weekend! See some of ya tomorrow.

Comment

• I did!

Comment

• I guess I'll head out, I'm the last one here....waited out everyone. *L*

Everyone have a mussy azz weekend. You'll see my happy azz on here Monday. *L*

Man I need help.

Comment

• wish I was going to the powwow with you guys, bit of a drive for me, maybe someday in the near future. You guys have a great time! Dance one for me Josiah, I'll be shaking a rattle in spirit.

Comment

Too bad it's not lawnmowing day here at work.
                                You're so naughty!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.