Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO. That is too cute! I loved Blues Clues (watched it when I was babysitting.) Oh and when I wasn't working and watched my baby nephew....I LOVED THE BACKYARDIGANS. I may have a baby just to have an excuse to watch it. *L*

Wish I could Blue Scatoo to Denver March!!!!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Yep My Youngest Big Boy Potty Trained In January And His Big Kid Undies Have Pablo And Tyrone On Them....they Got Lots Of Backyardigan Toys For Xmas!!
      @}-->-->--BuckskinRose--<--<--{@

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckskinrose View Post
        Yep My Youngest Big Boy Potty Trained In January And His Big Kid Undies Have Pablo And Tyrone On Them....they Got Lots Of Backyardigan Toys For Xmas!!
        Wow is it bad that I think you are talking in some code that I dont understand!!!
        What in the world is a Backyardigan and who is this Pablo or Tyrone and why would they be on undies???

Holy crap I think I am officially old!!!

I knew it was coming when I started noticing Ballplayer's birthdates are mostly in the 1980's!!!

I once sat down and told my daughter who is now 16 going on 17 about when i was graduating from High School
        In that year
        MTV was 2 years in the future
        ESPN was 1 year in the future
        Same with CNN it was 1 year in the future...
        We did not have cable TV yet because we lived a mile outside town!
        We only had one TV in the house and one phone!
        And we only recieved 4 channels on the tv and we unplugged it when there was a thunderstorm!
        We did not have a remote for it that was my little brother...
        We did not own a microwave, CD player, MP3 players was far future.
        There was no Internet, we did not own a personal computer nor did i know anyone that did...
        We did not have a computer at school, our High school transripts were actually on 5x7 cards.
        No Email or Cell Phones although we did see them on TV but they were the size of bricks and some you had to carry a suitcase for the battery!

She shook her head and said "Dad I am sooooo glad I am not as old as you"!!!
        ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
        Till I Die!

Comment

• Morning everyone. Hope Thursday finds everyone in a good place. I am soooo ready for the weekend. I'm getting an urge to clean house inside and out again. *L* I'm already jamming this morning. Had my cinnamon oatmeal and on my first liter of water.....man.....I miss coffee. *L*

Have a great day!!!!!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess View Post
            Morning everyone. Hope Thursday finds everyone in a good place. I am soooo ready for the weekend. I'm getting an urge to clean house inside and out again. *L* I'm already jamming this morning. Had my cinnamon oatmeal and on my first liter of water.....man.....I miss coffee. *L*

Have a great day!!!!!
            What are ya listening to?
            "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• sorry...I have 4 boys under 5 years old and I am home with them all the time.....sometimes kiddy speak just comes naturally.

Pablo and Tyrone are characters (along with Uniqua, Austin and Tasha) in a Nick Jr. cgi cartoon called the Backyardigans. They sing and dance and use their imaginations to go on adventures in their backyard.

Yeah I go out in the world "cyberly" to get any kind of adult conversations....that kind of sounds bad, huh?? Oh well, have a good day okies and enjoy the explaination to my world.
              @}-->-->--BuckskinRose--<--<--{@

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah View Post
                Wow is it bad that I think you are talking in some code that I dont understand!!!
                What in the world is a Backyardigan and who is this Pablo or Tyrone and why would they be on undies???

Holy crap I think I am officially old!!!

I knew it was coming when I started noticing Ballplayer's birthdates are mostly in the 1980's!!!

I once sat down and told my daughter who is now 16 going on 17 about when i was graduating from High School
                In that year
                MTV was 2 years in the future
                ESPN was 1 year in the future
                Same with CNN it was 1 year in the future...
                We did not have cable TV yet because we lived a mile outside town!
                We only had one TV in the house and one phone!
                And we only recieved 4 channels on the tv and we unplugged it when there was a thunderstorm!
                We did not have a remote for it that was my little brother...
                We did not own a microwave, CD player, MP3 players was far future.
                There was no Internet, we did not own a personal computer nor did i know anyone that did...
                We did not have a computer at school, our High school transripts were actually on 5x7 cards.
                No Email or Cell Phones although we did see them on TV but they were the size of bricks and some you had to carry a suitcase for the battery!

She shook her head and said "Dad I am sooooo glad I am not as old as you"!!!
                You knowwwwww, the Backyardigans - Josiah. hahahaha Now I'll be singing that theme song all morning.
                "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

sorry...I have 4 boys under 5 years old and I am home with them all the time.....sometimes kiddy speak just comes naturally.

Pablo and Tyrone are characters (along with Uniqua, Austin and Tasha) in a Nick Jr. cgi cartoon called the Backyardigans. They sing and dance and use their imaginations to go on adventures in their backyard.

Yeah I go out in the world "cyberly" to get any kind of adult conversations....that kind of sounds bad, huh?? Oh well, have a good day okies and enjoy the explaination to my world.
                  Me, too. I come to work to relax and speak adult.

Comment

sorry...I have 4 boys under 5 years old and I am home with them all the time.....sometimes kiddy speak just comes naturally.

Naww dont be sorry! It me that is getting old hhahahahahahaha
                    And you do need to come out in the Adult world it is just good that at least you have the cyber world!!!
                    ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                    Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by ok24stacey View Post
                      You knowwwwww, the Backyardigans - Josiah. hahahaha Now I'll be singing that theme song all morning.
                      Well you know that most people my age only exposure to Classically music was through
                      Bugs Bunny!!!
                      I can hummm a few bars from several pieces of music and everybody knows what episode of Bugs Bunny it came from!!!
                      Last edited by Josiah; 03-08-2007, 11:33 AM.
                      ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                      Till I Die!

Comment

• How To Tell If You're A True Ndn Okie...

..It doesn't bother you to use an airport named for a man who died in an airplane crash (Will Rogers).

..You can properly pronounce Eufaula, Tecumseh, Okemah, Chickasha, etc.

..You know the best parking space isn't about walking distance, but by the amount of shade available.

..You know what 3.2 and 6-point, are and you've gone to TX on a beer run.

..Your weekends are scheduled according to ball games or powwows.

..A tornado warning siren is your signal to go out in the yard and look for a funnel.

..If you have ever heard: "You wanna Coke?",,,"Yeah." "What kind?"..."Dr Pepper".

.."Vacation" means going camping - powwow style.

..You've seen all the biggest bands ten years after they were popular.

..Your first "serious" crush caught your eye at a powwow or ball tournament.

..You measure distance in minutes and sometimes by the amount of gas in your car.

..You think off-tribes, 'specially northern, speak with real cool accents.

..You think sexy lingerie is a t-shirt and boxer shorts.

..Your swimming gear is a t-shirt and boxer shorts.

..Your choice of clothing under your "regalia" is a t-shirt and boxer shorts.

..A shopping trip means going 40+ miles to Wal-Mart to buy t-shirts and boxer shorts.

..The local paper covers national and international headlines on one page, but requires 6 pages for sports.

..You think it's "kinda warm" when daytime temps reach 90 degrees.

..A good vendor at a powwow will sell lime-ices, picklejuice sno-cones and lemons.

..You know all 4 seasons: Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer, and Christmas.

..You actually understand this
                        ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                        Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah View Post
                          Well you know that most poeple my age only exposure to Classically music was through
                          Bugs Bunny!!!
                          I can hummm a few bars from several pieces of music and everybody knows what episode of Bugs Bunny it came from!!!
                          kill da wab-bit, kill da wab-bit, lmao.

Comment

• Sky bridge Slide show

http://www.azcentral.com/commphotos/azcentral/727/1/27/
                            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                            Till I Die!

Comment

• 33 foot Squid captured....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17506125/site/newsweek/

Although, after reading the story I'm not sure the crew actually captured the squid or if the big guy captured their fishing lines. 33 feet, 990 pounds.....

Comment

• "Environmentalists also have criticized the project for diminishing the canyon's majesty."

My exact thoughts. It's a little painful to see.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                                • namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X