X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WhoMe View Post
    3000 POSTS IN THE OKLAHOMA THREAD!!!!!\

Whew! That'a a lot of Okie wind blowin'!

Comment

WOOOO HOOOOO there ya go 3000th post on top of the 200th page.. dang we have no life at work hahahhaha
      "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

• [QUOTE=NDNKIDZ;905653]WOOOO HOOOOO there ya go 3000th post on top of the 200th page.. dang we have no life at work hahahhaha[/QUOTE

Comment

• Okay,

Hares' sumpin's uniKlee okie.....

How many you have been out lookin' for the "spook light?"

How many of you have been noodlin?

How many of you ever had red underware after swimmin? (uhummm, those of you that wear that sort of thing).
          Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

• Now WhoMe, the spook light's been looked for not just by Okies, but Missourians and Arkies alike, since it's just there in the corner of things. And I ain't diving underwater and sticking my hand in no catfish's big ol mouth, but I will wade a creek or river headwater for some smallmouth action without much provocation, and play with the water moc's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silvermouse View Post
              Whew! That'a a lot of Okie wind blowin'!
              heh, you made a funny, so............is that where all the wind is coming from today??

Comment

• made it back to NE.OK

hey everyone we made back home to Northeast Oklahoma....don't know if I saw any of you OKC pws.commers? We were at the powwow at the Biltmore....but my kiddos only lasted til 9:00 or so
                then my sister and nephew rescued them from the
                powwow to go swimming before bed....then up again by 6:30 and swimming by 8:00.....whew!!! Boy, do I feel old!
                @}-->-->--BuckskinRose--<--<--{@

Comment

Okay,

Hares' sumpin's uniKlee okie.....

How many you have been out lookin' for the "spook light?"

How many of you have been noodlin?

How many of you ever had red underware after swimmin? (uhummm, those of you that wear that sort of thing).
                  Not have lived here for some time but when i was a kid, dad and his cousins noodled!
                  We were real young and they would have us stand on there backs as they noodled it would keep them down. I was always amazed by how long he could hold his breath seemed like for hours!!!
                  Even more amazing was how many fish he caught that way
                  mostly we stayed around the 14 mile creek
                  And when the sand bass were running we go down to Hulbert landing and fish till our arms fell off
                  ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                  Till I Die!

Comment

Wow that is too cool!
                    Huge milestone!
                    Congrats to Candae Princess!For starting this thread so that us Okies have a place to post!!!

ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                    Till I Die!

Comment

• morning everyone, it's Monday......

moving on....
                      went and saw 300 on Friday...it was AWESOME!!!!!! I really liked it. Went to Chili's after and had a late dinner. Saturday went out shopping but didn't find much.

k, better get to working! have a good morning.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Mornin neighbors! Man, what's the deal, I couldn't get in here for anything, and it's been like that the past several days. What's up with that?

Had a good weekend, went over to Tahlequah for a dance, had a great time, good singing and good gourd dancing, there were three drums in the evening. No green frybread, but we did get to have some pit roased hog, what a treat! And we were able to raise some money for the local high school, their first powwow, they did a great job too. Sunday was the basketball tourney on the tube, that was a relaxing day. I can tell I haven't danced for awhile, my legs were kinda sore yesterday.

Found out about a few powwow's coming up, March 31, Bell School Gym for the Boys and Girls Club, April 7 in Jay, not much info on that one, and April 14 in Muskogee for the Azalea festival, that should be a good one.

hope everyone has a good week, and hope Stacey isn't going to get all the rain we have predicted all week, even though we need it, the ground is getting really dry and the fishy's need a drink. Have a goot one!

Comment

• Greetings and Salutations Okies!!!
                          Its Monday
                          We had to pass on the powwow this weekend unfortunately...

Stayed close to home worked around the yard and repaired the back fence, cleaned this and cleaned that fixed this and fixed that.
                          Whew I had to go back to work today so I could rest!!!
                          LOL

Couple of powwows coming up
                          This weekend in Concho and next weekend at OCU in Edmond
                          ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                          Till I Die!

Comment

• g'morning neighbors. I'm first? M'k. Nice weather to start the day, maybe we'll get some rain. Sorry to miss you this last weekend Josiah, you missed some great roast hog, but spring cleaning and fixin is a good way to start out spring....and speaking of which, happy equinox eve to all! Gotta get to work, or something that resembles it, ya'll have a good day.

Comment

• How 'bout them SOONER WOMEN last night?

Sooners 78

Marquette 47

It was getting to be such a romp that they switched coverage to another game!
                              Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

• Wow, a 30+ point win sure isn't anything to sneeze at, way to go OU women!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.