Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there ya go KIDZ!!! *L* Not sure why your link didn't work!?!? It's the same one I used.

She is too cute!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Awwww, that was a good meatpie! I just love meatpies, in the morning! I'm situated for the day. I think the suet is the secret ingedient to a good meatpie.

Oh, just one more thought. I was thinking, if I was told that I could have only one more meal. A last meal so to speak, I would tell them to bring me a couple of meatpies and a Osage Salad.

Is it lunch time yet?
      wa-zha-zhe

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckskinrose View Post
        TGIF....I am so ready for the weekend....this week has been real long. I am on travel restriction :( that means no powwows for me that weren't already planned. But for a good reason I am saving money for my trip to Hawaii in October!!

We will be at IICOT because it was already planned....same for Cherokee Holiday but other than that I am going to be staying home the rest of the summer. Guess I should have reserved more rooms ahead at time this summer. Oh well...the powwows will always be there.

CP, got any info on Kaw? We went there last year for one day.....very nice dance!! Wasn't too hot even being 8months pregnant!! Have a great weekend OKies!
        Went to Kaw last year and really enjoyed ourselfs
        Gourd Danced under the Awning and if you look at my avatar photo that was taking at Kaw last year

Looks like we will be going to IICOT this year also
        Hope to see alot of Okies there!!!
        ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
        Till I Die!

Comment

• Daily Giggle

Last January the New Orleans Times Picayune reported that a Cajun amateur archeologist having dug to a depth of 10-meters found traces of copper wire dating back 100 years.... and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100-years ago.

Not to be outdone by the Cajuns, in the weeks that followed, Texan scientists dug to a depth of 20-meters. Shortly after, headlines in the Dallas Morning News read: "Texas archaeologists have found traces of 200-year old copper wire, and have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network one hundred years earlier than the Cajuns."

One week later, an Oklahoma City Newspaper reported the following: "After digging as deep as 30-meters in a wheat field near Norman, Billy Bob, a self taught archeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing. Billy Bob has therefore concluded that 300-years ago Sooners were already using wireless."
          ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
          Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah View Post
            One week later, an Oklahoma City Newspaper reported the following: "After digging as deep as 30-meters in a wheat field near Norman, Billy Bob, a self taught archeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing. Billy Bob has therefore concluded that 300-years ago Sooners were already using wireless."

Josiah,

Heck 3000 years ago the future Sooners invented sign language and would tell each other in sign language.....

YOU'RE #1!!!!
            Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

• Where the heck is everybody
              Long Weekend??
              Well I am here

In class for the next 6 weeks
              good news it is also 14 credit hours!
              Kewl eh
              Have a good one okies
              ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
              Till I Die!

Comment

• Good Morning Okies
                Its Tuesday and I have not left for work yet
                Dang I am going to get use to going into work at 0700
                Class dont start till 0800
                I am in an Airforce class with active duty guys
                Kinda feels like I am in the military again
                And everybody is so polite they call me sir
                And hold the dang door open for me
                Makes feel old
                hahahahahaha
                Most are in there early 20's
                The aircraft we work on is older than they are.
                Have a good one okies
                ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                Till I Die!

Comment

• Morning all!
                  Well, we didn't make it to Bell afterall:( Had to help my sister in law move. But we will be at IICTO, fo' sure! See ya'll there!

Kidz, LOVE this pic of your grand baby! She is too cute!!!!!!!!

Dang, it sure is hot out side..........

Comment

• Bell was good KC, lots of great dancers showed up. Seems like it's starting to get a little bigger each year too. There was a bar-b-q dude there with some smokin good brisket sandwiches. It was hot hot hot though, only saving grace was the breeze, even if it was blowing hot air it was better than none. Didn't take names for winners, sorry for anyone wanting to know. I was there friday, all day saturday, and even on sunday to help pick up the grounds. Maybe see some of you there next year on those good Cherokee grounds. Hope to see a few of you next week at IICOT in Tulsa too! Have a good one, work's been a booger here lately, not much time for nuthin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah View Post
                      Makes feel old
                      well dang Josi, you ARE old! Maybe one day I'll catch up with you..... j/k ya know.

Comment

• Mornin neighbors! Gonna be a hot one today, any of you, like me, that work all or part of the day outside, be sure and hydrate well today. Oh, and just for the record about my little joke to Josiah, I'm 10 years older. Ya'll have a good day, almost halfway to the weekend...

Comment

• Happy Wednesday. It's going to be a long day. I can tell already. I woke up full of energy.....

then I came to work. *L* Everyone have a great day! I am going to go drink some more coffee!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess View Post
                            Happy Wednesday. It's going to be a long day. I can tell already. I woke up full of energy.....

then I came to work. *L* Everyone have a great day! I am going to go drink some more coffee!!!
                            I hear ya uggg wednesday's are awful.. but we get lunch catered today woooo hoooooooo
                            "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

• yeah, esp. when you get yer azz chewed before lunch. it's a good appetite suppressant! *L* Guess everyone has to get an azz chewing every once in awhile.

it's too rampant at this place! *L*

Comment

• Afternoon Okies
                                Only 10 years older Streamhawk that makes me 26 dont it???

Well another day in class very taxing
                                I am having trouble finding things to do during my 1 1/2 hour lunch
                                Sheesh
                                I guess sleep
                                I read the newspaper front to back

Only one thing I have to say about Bonds is this: *

Have a good one okies
                                ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                                Till I Die!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.