Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma Thread: Goot Men and goot looking women

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CandaePrincess View Post
    What's up Jo? It's flippen hot here. But what else is new?


    Remember a few months ago when we the kids had a WEEK of school off b/c of ice??!!??! *L*
    MMMM ice and snow and freezing weather....
    I actually prefer the cold, can always put on another jacket or gloves to stay warm
    I guess that is why I lived in the Northwest for so long!
    Guess what the high temp in Seattle was these past few days???
    72!!!

    Think about this: this is the hottest part of the year up there
    hahahaha
    Coming to OKC this weekend Candae???
    ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
    Till I Die!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Buckskinrose View Post

      It was very nice to meet Stacy, Kidz and Josiah, and Blackbear. They came and found me at IICOT! Good to put faces with names. I also seen Streamhawk from a distance.
      sorry I missed ya. I get up around Miami alot, thinking about making the Eastern Shawnee powwow up in Seneca since I've never been before. Since you have the advantage on me, please say hi next time you see me, I don't bite...much, lol.

      Comment


      • We're going to Tahlequah this weekend to take school clothes to the kiddos. Hubby's mom got them some stuff as well. So we'll be Cher-key bound this weekend. Thinking we might need to hit the river and go floating.



        Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......


        Comment


        • Originally posted by CandaePrincess View Post
          We're going to Tahlequah this weekend to take school clothes to the kiddos. Hubby's mom got them some stuff as well. So we'll be Cher-key bound this weekend. Thinking we might need to hit the river and go floating.
          Man I loved floating on the Illinois river and swimming at Barron Fork Creek or Boyscout hole
          cold clear water rocky bottom there on the Barron Fork
          I noticed one day last spring as we were driving around that the ole swimming hole that we swam at below the bridge is gone and the road blocked off
          Made me sad we had some good memories down there with my cousins swimming there alll summer long
          ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
          Till I Die!

          Comment


          • hey Josiah, just for the reasons you said on the Fork, cool clear water, rocky bottom, man, gotta be some nice smallmouth in there. Know anything about that?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Josiah View Post
              Man I loved floating on the Illinois river and swimming at Barron Fork Creek or Boyscout hole
              cold clear water rocky bottom there on the Barron Fork
              I noticed one day last spring as we were driving around that the ole swimming hole that we swam at below the bridge is gone and the road blocked off
              Made me sad we had some good memories down there with my cousins swimming there alll summer long
              I never floated the river before so no better time like the present. Plus....it'll probably be nice. I hope it's not too high or whatever to float.....I don't know about that stuff.



              Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......


              Comment


              • Originally posted by CandaePrincess View Post
                I never floated the river before so no better time like the present. Plus....it'll probably be nice. I hope it's not too high or whatever to float.....I don't know about that stuff.
                Since it has not been raining the river will be down
                so dont have to worry about that

                Take the 3 mile one for your first time
                Merely a suggestion
                ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                Till I Die!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by streamhawk View Post
                  hey Josiah, just for the reasons you said on the Fork, cool clear water, rocky bottom, man, gotta be some nice smallmouth in there. Know anything about that?
                  Of course
                  but it has been awhile since i fished Barron fork
                  it flows toward Stilwell and then joins the Illinois to form Tenkiller
                  ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                  Till I Die!

                  Comment


                  • I figured there had to be, when I've driven over it, it just looks like brownie holding type of water. One of these day's think I'll wander over there and do some stream wading and find out for sure.

                    Comment


                    • Yeah I don't think I'd want to do the longer trips. I haven't bene out in the sun much as it is....*L*


                      Everyone have a great night.



                      Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......


                      Comment


                      • Good Morning Okies
                        Well my evening part of my classes are over
                        We go back to day classes starting today
                        But our instructor was easy on us and we don't start till
                        0930 today
                        Rough

                        I have been behind a day all week because i had Monday off,
                        I thought today was just now Wednesday!
                        Imagine to my surprise that its Thursday!

                        Well then the weekend is almost here
                        Have a good one okies
                        ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                        Till I Die!

                        Comment


                        • Hey Josiah, is it really 84 there this morning???? It's 79 here right now. I was watching KOCO this morning and it showed 84 in the city. That sucks!!!! *L* I'm glad it's Thursday too!!!
                          One more day closer to the weekend.



                          Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CandaePrincess View Post
                            Hey Josiah, is it really 84 there this morning???? It's 79 here right now. I was watching KOCO this morning and it showed 84 in the city. That sucks!!!! *L* I'm glad it's Thursday too!!!
                            One more day closer to the weekend.
                            YEP DRIVING INTO WORK THIS MORNING IT SAID 85.. DANG THAT IS HOT SO EARLY IN THE MORNING.. HAVE A GREAT DAY CANDAE AND ALL THE OKIES
                            "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

                            Comment


                            • Hey woman! Happy Thursday! YUCK it's just too hot for a morning!! That's not even good mowing weather! *L*



                              Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CandaePrincess View Post
                                Hey Josiah, is it really 84 there this morning???? It's 79 here right now. I was watching KOCO this morning and it showed 84 in the city. That sucks!!!! *L* I'm glad it's Thursday too!!!
                                One more day closer to the weekend.
                                Yep that is what the news said this morning
                                It did not cool down much from yesterday
                                ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                                Till I Die!

                                Comment

                                Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                                widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

                                Trending

                                Collapse

                                • namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

                                  Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

                                Sidebar Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X