X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kakeeya
    :rofl2:
    LMAO Kakeeya!

For realz. I met this couple at a Mich powwow and he was eyecandy! howah!

:Chatter
    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Okay, I guess I must have read it wrong, looked like you said there was only one good looking guy in OK. It's funnier the way I misinterpreted it anyway! lol,ayyyy.

Comment

Kakeeya...LOL. Yeah I know. That is why I put it there. :D Can be taken that way! :Chatter Numunu said to me "dont be hatin on OK men, we are good lookin"....lmao!
        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Yaka-Manche praise

here's my holla out to those crazy comanche's in DARKO!
          Miss Mia :Wave

Comment

OH how I miss Oklahoma I was born in Shawnee raised in NORMAN!!!!!! OMG I'm trying to REPRESENT Sooners hard down here....breaking all the horns I can in longhorn country BUT I MAY HAVE TO SEND FOR SOME REINFORCEMENTS!!! :rofl2:
            Last edited by dwnsouthndn; 06-03-2004, 02:50 AM.
            :Heart"If you love something, let it go; if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was!!!! *DMX* :Heart

:stooges: If you don't stand for something; you'll fall for anything! :stooges:

Comment

Red River classic

Originally posted by dwnsouthndn
              OH how I miss Oklahoma I was born in Shawnee raised in NORMAN!!!!!! OMG I'm trying to REPRESENT Sooners hard down here....breaking all the horns I can in longhorn country BUT I MAY HAVE TO SEND FOR SOME REINFORCEMENTS!!! :rofl2:
              don't worry dogg we got your back! you know sooners always repretent! Be cruzen in to longhorn country putten the horns down!! OU babie!!! This texas duded tried to clown us Okie because he was jealous, he told me you know what keeps texas from fallen into the ocean? I said what? he sayz because oklahoma sucks....So I reply we are still on top of you!

Ok.....Oklahoma is hamburger meat gravy........Cowboy bread..
              Commod Cheese, Pullen too close to the 49 and getten the **** beat out of your hood because noone has a drum.... Or using your good cooler for the drum!!!!!!!! who can forget grape dumplens... Meat gravy! Corn Soup or NDN Corn if ya perfer...Its about meat pies for three dollars.. Singing from 2:00pm(aprox. Can you say NDNTyme) until about 7:00am going home sleep for bout 3 to 4 hours getting up and doing it all again the next day! Tryna snag the fynest qyrl at the powwow, only to find out your related to em(never happened to me :Shocked). Caraven about two miles long to the fourty nine. Oklahoma also is about talking with your hands... like shaken your palm backen fourth to get someones attention...
              or when you see your homies and given the ndn hello jester.
              or driving down the country roads and people you don't even know doing the country wave to ya. damn I could go on but I will leave it at that........WeeeeYaaaaahhh

Oh yea I almost forgot about Swimming in DurtyBird and getten your white kawdayz all red from that damn water!!
              Dayum I make some keen DrumSticks!!!!!!sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dwnsouthndn
                If you need reinforcements just let me know. We got the Upside down longhorn on our car and a bumper sticker that has the state of Texas with the state of Oklahoma with the OU logo in the middle...it says..."Seventh Flag Over Texas".....I love it.

Four in a row baby......mightas well make it five!!!!!

OU ROCKS!!! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!! BEAT THE RUSH, HATE TEXAS NOW!!!! LOL

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

Hey Where is everybody...?.. I know we have some news in this state somewhere..LOL
                  "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Will one of you okies please go to Meers for me??? *L*

:D

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now
                      Will one of you okies please go to Meers for me??? *L*

:D
                      Whats in meers? and what do ya need?
                      Dayum I make some keen DrumSticks!!!!!!sigpic

Comment

Okay....This weekend is Red Earth so if ya got money to burn you can go there.

Others may be going to Grayhorse that know what that is.........

and someone mentioned a pow wow in Miami, Oklahoma this weekend...anyone care to clarify or confirm????

I'm going to a family reunion if anyone would like to come with.......har har.

That's all I know about Oklahoma this weekend..."Weeechaaaa"

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

OKLAHUMMA means "land of the red man" in the Choctaw language.Oklahoma lives up to this reputation.

There are 68 tribes associated with the state and 39 tribes currently situated within the state boundaries. Anyone who has spent time down in the Sooner State can attest to the abundance of beautiful Indian women and men that abound throughout the state.

Oklahoma Indian tribes are more diverse than anywhere. There are tribe's who's former homelands were in California, Montana, Arizona, Michigan, North Carolina, Indiana, Florida, New York and Canada. (Many of the same places that the readership of Pws.com live in).

Today you can meet good looking Indian people in Oklahoma's abundant: powwows, ball tournaments, stomp dances, NAC meetings, national conferences, churches, 49's, rodeos, universities, hand games, feasts and festivals.

But for REAL OKIES . . . Sooner Football is where it's at!

For instance> > >

1) What does the average Texas A&M football player get on his SAT?

>.........Drool

>2) What do you get when you put 32 Arkansas cheerleaders in one room?

>.......A full set of teeth

>3) How do you get a Nebraska cheerleader into your dorm room?

>........Grease her hips and push

>4) How do you get a Colorado graduate off your porch?

>........Pay him for the pizza

>5) Why do the Texas Tech cheerleaders wear bibs?

>........To keep the tobacco juice off their uniforms

>6) Why is the Baylor football team like a possum?

>........They play dead at home and get killed on the road.

>7) What are the longest three years of a Kansas State football player's

>life?

>.......His freshman year

>8) How many Texas freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?

>......None...That's a sophomore course.

>9) Where was O.J. Simpson headed in the white Bronco?

>.....Lawrence, Kansas. He knew that the police would never look there for a

>Heisman Trophy winner.

>10) Why did OSU choose orange as their team color?

>.......You can wear it to the game on Saturday, Hunting on Sunday, and

>picking up trash along the highway the rest of the week.
                          Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks WhoMe for the great friday giggle.. (more like a belly roll.).. been awhile since i seen that.....hey by the way love the new signature.. :hey!: :lol2: :supperhap
                            "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Originally posted by CandaePrincess
                              If ya wanna ask superndngyrl or euchee4life out, well....don't post it here! *L*

Buh???? gah le :rofl2:

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
                              You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

Comment

oh i know something thats going on tomarrow umm theres a stompdance up at polecat ceremonial grounds in kellyville oklahoma dancing all night long but you guys probably havent heard of a stompdance so yea but i thought id post it

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
                                You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.