Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey now, don't be hatin on OSU. Cowboy's wrestling got it goin' on.......................

#1 NCAA - - AGAIN! :Thumbs

Eskimo Joe's Cheese Fries - - Say's it all! :ready2eat

Comment

Originally posted by kiyaanii mom
      Hey now, don't be hatin on OSU. Cowboy's wrestling got it goin' on.......................
      ___

Yeah, I agree.

I can't be hatin' on a school where cow BOYS excell in oil, jello and mud wrestling each other . . . in Eskimo Joes parking lot!

:rofl2:
      Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoMe
        ___

Yeah, I agree.

I can't be hatin' on a school where cow BOYS excell in oil, jello and mud wrestling each other . . . in Eskimo Joes parking lot!

:rofl2:

:lol2: I meant real wrestling.... but all those kind sound exciting to watch too.
        Last edited by kiyaanii mom; 06-04-2004, 04:47 PM.

Comment

ewww osu i dont like themm goooo sooners!!!!!!!!!!

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
          You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

Comment

Hey Ok State is in OKlahoma too................... This thread is about Oklahoma. :duel12:

At least it ain't TEXAS..........

Comment

Originally posted by kiyaanii mom
              Hey Ok State is in OKlahoma too................... This thread is about Oklahoma. :duel12:

At least it ain't TEXAS..........
              yea i guess fine i wont hate i have a ou shirt that says on the front hey texas then on the back it says up yours i love it i got it at the fair last year

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
              You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now
                Will one of you okies please go to Meers for me??? *L*

:D
                They got the best burgers in the world at Meers. Thats about all they got there, but with a great Longhorn Beef hamburger served in a mining pan, what else do you need? For those that don't know about Meers, its a located on the edge of the Wichita Mountains. It was a mining community back in the 1800's, looking for the gold...they found very little. Now its a restaurant, with some great atmosphere. If you ever get around Lawton, check it out...you'll love it.
                Kio-Manche
                Oklahoma Proud!!!

Comment

Is it out West going towards Altus? Just wondering, might be heading out down that way when dh goes on leave next month, might stop in there if that restaurant you're speaking highly off is still open and operating.

Comment

Originally posted by LuzenzaM
                    Is it out West going towards Altus? Just wondering, might be heading out down that way when dh goes on leave next month, might stop in there if that restaurant you're speaking highly off is still open and operating.
                    Here is a link to their website, it includes a map showing where it is located. I eat there every chance I get.

http://www.meersstore.com/
                    Kio-Manche
                    Oklahoma Proud!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CandaePrincess
                      If ya wanna ask superndngyrl out, well....don't post it here! *L*
                      I don't want to ask her out but why won't she give me her brother's number? :Cry

lol J/K chuggy

Oklahoma seems cool I haven't had the pleasure of attending an OK powwow yet. That's something I'm looking forward to though. OK is the powwow capital of the world. Even I know that....

Comment

Okay this weekend of June 11 - 13th..WHAT"S GOING ON???
                        I know IICOT is having a dance on Saturday in Tulsa.
                        Pawhuska dances is going on.
                        Any stomp or other dances going on this weekend?????????
                        Movies coming out on Friday: "Chronicles of Riddick"
                        "Garfield"
                        "The Stepford Wives"

CD's released this week!
                        Bebel Gilberto - Bebel Gilberto
                        Empire Strikes First - Bad Religion
                        Greatest Hits '93-'03 - 311
                        Sweet Right Here - SHeDAISY
                        Borrowed Heaven - The Corrs

Anyone else have news??? Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

clirification!!

Originally posted by CandaePrincess
                          Okay this weekend of June 11 - 13th..WHAT"S GOING ON???
                          I know IICOT is having a dance on Saturday in Tulsa.

Anyone else have news??? Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
                          To clarify....

IICOT isn't haven't a dance this saturday. IICOT is a seperate organization from the TULSA Pow-wow Club.

The TULSA powwow club is the organiation who owes Tulsa County a rather large sum of money.
                          "Deep Thoughts" By Jack Handy

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, yahoo!, I'd have all my money back."

Comment

Originally posted by MaggieB
                            To clarify....

IICOT isn't haven't a dance this saturday. IICOT is a seperate organization from the TULSA Pow-wow Club.

The TULSA powwow club is the organiation who owes Tulsa County a rather large sum of money.

Yeah, I hear they (Tulsa Powwow Club) owe a lot of dancers and singers money too. They sometimes give out checks to their contest winners instead of cash. Someone even said onetime, "I got to get to the back early Monday, so I can get money before it is all gone."

That is sad because, Kenneth Anquoe, who started this organization, was such a nice man with a lot of respect from people across the US. He use to really help out our small college powwow every year.

Comment

Dang Oklahoma to me is Hot as HeLLLLLLLLLLLLLL windy as hells bells and storm season is hell also, winter's are okay it gets so hot you hate to breath :p we do have the mountians and they are so pretty if you havent been looking at it all your life they havent changed in 39 years :) well we can powwow tho! and you dont see wannabees around here you might see a couple of whites dancing if that, and they have been excepted. some of the best Southern singers come from Oklahoma :) just my opinion :Wave

Trish

Comment

Last time I was in Oklahoma I didn't notice all the guys because I only had eyes :Naughty for only one!1:2: :Tongue I'll have to pay more attention went I go back. :Chatter
                                I can't wait to go back at the end of the month! All you got me thinking about all the good eats there now I am hungry. His mamas meatpies were so yummy! Eskimo Joes was good too!

Dang Oklahoma to me is Hot as HeLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                                I think California is especially on those oven hot, triple digit, dry heat days. Oklahoma is warm and humid :sweat: but I was only there 5 days so I probably didn't expierence the worst of OK heat. There was only one hot day while I was there and it wasn't that bad.
                                we do have the mountians and they are so pretty if you havent been looking at it all your life they havent changed in 39 years
                                At least you can see them...here in CA when the smog is bad you can barely see were the mountains end and the ske begains, its just a brown haze. ick!
                                It's Dezimber All Year

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.