Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOO HOOOOOO..lol is it thursday yet.. :D Hey im headed that way.. will fly in tomorrow morning big weekend planned..lots to do..give a wave when you see me hahahahhaha..
    "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

• Woo Hoo!!!!!!!! It's going to be a KrAzY weekend this weekend!!!!!

Who's going where? I think I may be in OKC this weekend. My man doesn't have to work on Saturday I don't think. If he does we may just be down in the afternoon!!!!!

Taco, I'll sing a song for ya since you can't make it to the dance. It's the least I can do. It'll have to be a Bonca song though. *L*

Kidz I hopefully will see you Saturday!!!! KC and CNDN too, might have to take a short jaunt east to check out the "other" dance. *L*

I think I may be where it's at this weekend. Whayyyyy!!!!

Everyone have a great weekend!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Anybody going to the citizen potawatomi's powwow in shawnee this weekend?? OU is putting on a dance as well.... also there are some stomp dances at Rogers State College in Claremore, and in South Coffeyville. Fall is in full effect!
        www.myspace.com/powwowlicious

Comment

• Yeah Okies.....there's too much going on this weekend to just STAY HOME!!! *L* Plus gas is down to $1.89 here in Bonca City. *L* Could be lower but I'm just glad it's not $2.89 anymore.

We got Shawnee dance with Southern Thunder (mussy singin) and OU dance with Arlen Goodfox (isn't he Sizzortail?) even more mussy singin. We have stomps we have gun shows (natives....get the hell outta Ponca....gun show here.) got dang.

We have Riverside vs. Stroud in Stroud.....mussy ball!!!!

And OU plays this weekend against Texas Tech...come on boys...if OSU can beat them....so can you!!!!!! Who does OSU play this weekend by the way??????

There is no reason to STAY HOME. Unless you're juss broke.....like me sometimes. *L* Then I can see why you need to STAY HOME. There's only one thing we ask of all of you.....when you come to the state of Oklahoma......

Whatever you do.......do it mussy.

weeechaaaaaa.

Have a great weekend!!!!!

Comment

• Whats up Greezy NDNz? Well you know what this week is! Turkey Week, and this weekend is Bedlam tyme! Time to pick your sides..... none of that stradlin the fence, its time to roll with da Sooner/Cowboys..... Me its all about the Sooners!
            I will be nibblen on some leftovers and watchen the sooners spank dat azz!
            Dayum I make some keen DrumSticks!!!!!!sigpic

Comment

• Wooo Haaaa

All I can say is.......

HOW BOUT THEM SOONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL DAY...WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Comment

• BUT SAY IT AIN'T SO BRENT!!!!!!!!!! I hear he went up yesterday and interviewed for head coach at K-State.

The good assistant coaches always leave us. Maybe it'll be better though. He wasn't up to par with Mike but he was good.

Who to get for OU though??????????????????

Comment

• well ya'll its that time of year.... Whome I have mission for you if you accept there is a possiblity that you might get killed in the line of duty........

ready? Ok...

I need some info on the new years eve dance in the kitchens of america building...... H.staff and all....

This message will self distruct in.....

I am wonder who all will show???? I know whome will be whothier, what bout our princess ms. cane??? we will grovel at your feet! (make sure they are clean)j/k..... numunu..... have heard from that guy in a while.... and who else is gonna show thier greezy face there?
                  Dayum I make some keen DrumSticks!!!!!!sigpic

Comment

• Hey everyone!
                    Is anything going on this weekend??? Anyone coming to Tulsa for the IICOT Christmas dance on the 10th?

We will be there for the New Years Dance:)

Comment

• Originally posted by TacO5000
                      Whome I have mission for you if you accept there is a possiblity that you might get killed in the line of duty........

I need some info on the new years eve dance in the kitchens of america building...... H.staff and all....
                      taco,

I just got this message, I was out east helping Kool Breeze and doing some dancin'/singing/performing.

Here's the scoop for the OKC Powwow Club dance Jan. 7, 2006:

Oklahoma City Pow-wow Club
                      NEW YEARS DANCE
                      Saturday, January 7, 2006
                      Centennial Building (aka Kitchens Bldg.)
                      Oklahoma State Fair Grounds

Master of Ceremonies Hammond Motah
                      Head Singer Lloyd Gwin
                      Head Man Dancer Rusty Tigar
                      Head Lady Dancer Sunshine Ross
                      Head Gourd Dancer Thomas Kaudle Kaule
                      Arena Director Cletus Gayton
                      Club Princess Renda Walters

PROGRAM
                      2:00pm - 5:00pm - Gourd Dance
                      5:00pm - 6:00pm - Supper
                      6:00pm - 7:00pm - Gourd Dance
                      7:30pm - Parade in
                      Round Dance
                      evening program

SPECIAL CONTESTS
                      Mens Straight Dance - 1st, 2nd, & 3rd
                      Sponsored by Randy Frazier, Shirley Wapskineh, and Family

Tiny Tots
                      Sponsored by Fran Cady, Lena Hilst, and Family

For more information:

Club Officers:
                      Chairman Randy Frazier, 949-0922
                      Vice Chair Fran Cady, 329-1049
                      Secretary Deanna Murrow, 948-8857
                      Treasurer Louella Koshiway, 604-0080
                      Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

• Anyone going to the IICOT Christmas dance this weekend? I would like to go if the weather's good.

Okay....It's FREAKIN COLD HERE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• hey wat up erryone, i'm new to tha site (well haven't been herre in bout 2 years) n e wayz, just seein wat up wit you guyz n gurlz....I live in Norman where is erryone from in OK???
                          *~*~Dine' 4 Life~*~*
                          · You must teach your children that the ground beneath their feet is the ashes of your grandfathers, so that they will respect the land.
                          · Tell your children that the earth is rich with the lives of our kin.
                          · Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the earth is our mother.
                          · Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth.
                          · If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves.
                          · You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.
                          ~Navajo Proverb~

Comment

• Originally posted by DinehHuny
                            hey wat up erryone, i'm new to tha site (well haven't been herre in bout 2 years) n e wayz, just seein wat up wit you guyz n gurlz....I live in Norman where is erryone from in OK???

Hey DHuny,

Wat up?

You know how to make Navajo Tacos?

Comment

• i don't but my momma does...hehe....I gotta question, I'm a jingle dancer, i was wonderin if anyone knew of someone that did beadwork here in OK, i CAN do it, but I have a new job, that takes a lot of time away from my beading time....if so please get in contact with me.....i appreciate it
                              *~*~Dine' 4 Life~*~*
                              · You must teach your children that the ground beneath their feet is the ashes of your grandfathers, so that they will respect the land.
                              · Tell your children that the earth is rich with the lives of our kin.
                              · Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the earth is our mother.
                              · Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth.
                              · If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves.
                              · You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.
                              ~Navajo Proverb~

Comment

• Originally posted by DinehHuny
                                i don't but my momma does...hehe....I gotta question, I'm a jingle dancer, i was wonderin if anyone knew of someone that did beadwork here in OK, i CAN do it, but I have a new job, that takes a lot of time away from my beading time....if so please get in contact with me.....i appreciate it

DinehH,

You landed in the right state for beadworkers. You're surrounded by several talented ones. Most charge an arm and a leg and can get most beadwork orders done by Christmas (2007) *L

If you want to go "national" just go to the powwow.com forum on Crafts and make you inquiry there.

What kinda work do you do?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.