Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Is Perkins Pow wow this weekend?????????????

If not, where's it at this weekend????? SOMEBODY LET US KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! *L*

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Hey girl!
        Not sure about Perkins, but Creek Nation Festival is going on in Okmulgee. Pow Wow is Saturday, grand entry at 8pm. Contests all categories. That is where we will be :)

Comment

• DANG I want to be there too. But I might run into ALL MY EXES!!!!!! Whayyyyyy *L* Just kidding. Hopefully me and the hubby will be down there. You guys going all weekend?????

Comment

• Abesentee Shawnee Celebration this week in Norman right???
            And is the Pawnee Homecoming this weekend as always????
            Quapaw Pow wow is this weekends and I believe Kiowa Black Leggings is also having their celebration this weekend!!!!!!

No matter where you are in the state......you'll be where it's at!!!!

Where's everyone going to be at??????

Comment

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess
              Abesentee Shawnee Celebration this week in Norman right???
              And is the Pawnee Homecoming this weekend as always????
              Quapaw Pow wow is this weekends and I believe Kiowa Black Leggings is also having their celebration this weekend!!!!!!

No matter where you are in the state......you'll be where it's at!!!!

Where's everyone going to be at??????
              I'll be in Norman for sure. (With my camera for the scavenger hunt contest.)
              "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• Congrats WhoMe on the new arrival!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great 4th Holiday weekend!!!!!!

Be goot, behave, and if not....BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now my shout outs. *L* Where is KC QUAPAW???? NUMUNU??????? TACO5000?????? KIOWAKAT????(Okie by heart) REZDOLL??????? EUCHEE4LIFE?????? WAHZHAZHE?????? and all you other cats that are SUPPOSED to be posting here????? *L* Have a goot one!

Comment

• Will be stomp dancin at tha grounds for our first weekend of green corn....then head up to Quapaw for sunday nights activities
                  www.myspace.com/powwowlicious

Comment

• hello everyone!! i've tried lookin up on the calendar for OK powwows but they only have a handful of dates. sooooo i came to you fine people to see if someone could give me some dates in august of some good powwows..preferably around the end of august (labor day weekend)....thanxs!!
                    "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess
                      Congrats WhoMe on the new arrival!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great 4th Holiday weekend!!

Candae Cane,

Happy 4th of July everyone!

On Friday I went to the Absentee Shawnee Powwow. On Saturday morning I went to Carnegie for a pre gourd clan celebration. Saturday night we went to Pawnee. If I didn't have to work, I would have tried to make it to Quapaw!

Anyways, it will be back to Carnegie on the 4th for the Gourd Clan! My parents are bookin' it back from the Ft. Duschene Ute Powwow to Carnegie! Hopefully my sister and niece will have done goot in their contest divisions!

Next week ..... STROUD!!!
                      Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

• Went to Pawnee Sunday night. It was pretty good crowd. Not too packed but had a nice time. Monday went down to see my in laws. We had a fun there too. Last night went out to the lake to watch the fireworks display. Had to come back to work to rest!!!! *L* We may try to make Stroud at least on Saturday......we'll see!!! Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!!!

Comment

• STROUD

nuff said.........

Comment

• I'll be there, too. Hope to put some faces with the names I see around here.
                            "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• Dang Candae', you beat me to the punch! :) Stroud this weekend, and then Otoe-Missouria, then ????????

You got to love Oklahoma! Pow wows every weekend!

Comment

• Movies coming out today.....

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
                                Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley return for more swashbuckling adventures on the high seas.

Opening in Selected Theaters

Heading South
                                Three North American women discover excitement and danger while vacationing in Haiti during the 1980's.

Once in a Lifetime: The Extraordinary Story of the New York Cosmos
                                A documentary about the professional soccer team that brought Brazilian superstar Pelé to the U.S. in the 1970s.

A Scanner Darkly
                                Keanu Reeves stars in this animated adaptation of Philip K. Dick's novel about an addictive drug that causes split personalities.

Okay, so we got Stroud going on, which started last night. Where else will you okies be this weekend???? Where's the STOMP at this weekend??? Me and the hubby want to go to one this summer, (at least one!).

Let us know what's going on in your neck of the woods......

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.